Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Six flags New England assigned seating?

Six flags New England assigned seating?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 6th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Points on hand: 1,389.00 Points
Last time i went to SFNE was last year around this time in june, and im going again this year in 9 days as my second park of the season.
I remember that they told us where to sit and i hated it so much, i kept getting back row on WiCy, Batman, Flashback and i was getting annoying and yes i didnt get the superman credit that year, but i will this year dont worry.

My main question now is, Are you allowed to ask to sit in front row and they will let you? At seaworld there was assigned seating but my dad asked if we can get front row and her response was "If you wanna wait" So we wnt to front row. Same thing for kraken except the guy just let us go and didnt say anything

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
If it's not busy you can choose seats otherwise seating is pretty much assigned on all coasters. Usually if you request a seat they'll let you go there.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Points on hand: 1,389.00 Points
Wicked cyclone had just barley a station wait. (i was on the stairs at my stopping point) so i dont know why there was assigned seating in the first place..

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
I was there last week and they weren't assigning seating. They just let enough people into the station so that it wouldn't get crowded and let them choose. Like I said it wasn't busy at all.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Paradox wrote:
Usually if you request a seat they'll let you go there.

This is my experience with about 90% of the rides that run with assigned seating. Although, I've had a few rides where it actually depends on the staff member that's actually standing there at that point. So it might have been just unlucky that you've had the person who just can't deal with being flexible.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Return to General Theme Park Discussions