Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Boomslang, the tallest and fastest Inverted Impulse Coaster

Boomslang, the tallest and fastest Inverted Impulse Coaster

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Points on hand: 4,563.00 Points
Boomslang is an Inverted Impulse Coaster themed after the venomous African tree snake of the same name. The train's color scheme is that of the snake itself, the track and supports are the tree. It's the tallest and fastest inverted impulse coaster yet built, reaching a speed of 80 MPH and a height of 270 ft. It has a nine-car train, a twisted front spike and a straight back spike with a holding brake. It reaches a maximum G-force of 4.7, in the front seat after the second forward launch. Its capacity (assuming 50 seconds of load/unload time) is 1178 riders per hour.

If the holding brake doesn't work, just open it in the editor, open the brake's settings and slide the "position on section" slider SLIGHTLY towards End. It's designed to hold the train in place precisely at the point where it naturally stops moving upward, if the train is going slightly too slow it won't reach the trigger point and the brake won't activate.

This is my first attempt at a shuttle coaster, mainly to figure out how to set everything up properly, and I wanted to make a good coaster out of it that's more than just a clone of existing Inverted Impulse coasters.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
How many lateral g's does this Impulse have? :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Points on hand: 4,563.00 Points
lol240 wrote:
How many lateral g's does this Impulse have? :)

Nothing too significant, it reaches 0.4 in the front during the twist.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ Not as forceful as I imagine, because most of the rides which I create, tend to get pretty strong lat g's. :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Track Advertising