Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising The #1 Resort for Coaster Enthusiast's

The #1 Resort for Coaster Enthusiast's

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post August 31st, 2017, 4:20 pm

Points on hand: 430.00 Points
Bank: 550.00 Points
Hello community, I have posted a couple of No-limits 2 Coasters onto the exchange. I just recently uploaded a revision to an older park of mine HERE https://www.coastercrazy.com/exchange/detail.php?track_id=21884

The Coaster Creek Cabins and Resort property is the #1 resort for roller coaster enthusiast's. Just steps away from a small intimate park strictly for resort guests nestled on the coast of Coaster Creek. The park has two roller coasters "I am working on park expansions" the first is Woodie a Gravity Group Timberliner that skips across Coaster Creek before its forceful turnaround near the VIP villas, meanwhile across the park a Slippery Salmon flops through the air up and down the coast of Coaster Creek taking its riders through two unusual inversions on this Gerustauler Euro Fighter.
Attachments
screenshot-2017-08-27-10-55-43.png
Slippery Salmon
screenshot-2017-08-31-18-12-56.png
The Woodie
Hello CoasterCrazy People, thank you for checking out my work. I have a lot of content stacked up in My Files that just need little touches. Stay tuned for more parks like the ones already uploaded.

Post August 31st, 2017, 10:20 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ Yours have already been properly rated, and you've come in second! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Track Advertising