Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion The "Terrible ideas that I want done anyways" thread

The "Terrible ideas that I want done anyways" thread

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I think Intamin and others have been trying to sell a combination tower for awhile.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
VR experience for S&S Power Tower and Turbo Drop.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
Blue_ wrote:
This idea actually isn't too bad, but mix a drop tower and an observation tower into one, with the observation tower on top, they both lift, the drop tower drops, the the observation tower slowly comes back down (if you couldn't figure it out).

Basically replace the, erm, thing that lifts the drop tower with an observation tower.

I think Zamperla made a weird thing that looks like it's a starflyer and observation tower in one. The observation tower part is actually just a few seats with very big restraints that make them look like it's a free fall:

Although it looks like they removed the observation tower part of the ride a while ago... Looks like it was a terrible idea. ;)

For anyone who's wondering what this ride is, It is the Vertical Swing at Wunderland Kalkar in Germany and it's placed inside the cooling tower of a nuclear power plant which was built but never opent.

Points on hand: 3,893.00 Points
herman116 wrote:
Blue_ wrote:
This idea actually isn't too bad, but mix a drop tower and an observation tower into one, with the observation tower on top, they both lift, the drop tower drops, the the observation tower slowly comes back down (if you couldn't figure it out).

Basically replace the, erm, thing that lifts the drop tower with an observation tower.

I think Zamperla made a weird thing that looks like it's a starflyer and observation tower in one. The observation tower part is actually just a few seats with very big restraints that make them look like it's a free fall:

Although it looks like they removed the observation tower part of the ride a while ago... Looks like it was a terrible idea. ;)

For anyone who's wondering what this ride is, It is the Vertical Swing at Wunderland Kalkar in Germany and it's placed inside the cooling tower of a nuclear power plant which was built but never opent.

That is super cool!
I'm only annoying on purpose I swear

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
In breaking news, RMC laid off their entire staff and replaced it exclusively with RCCA staff.

Also, Interior Semiotics-themed darkride. Careful, NSFW-ish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ Far better than we imagine! What if CP Power Tower got such a surprising invention? :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Points on hand: 103.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Theme a roller coaster after a movie Nicolas Cage plays in. Oh wait.

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
-Roller coaster on Trump's border wall (if that gets built)
-RMC Woodstock Express at Kings Island
-Roller coaster POV videos but every instance of something in the layout something happens to the video, such as speeding up, being replaced with a different video, etc. like the Nutshack theme, Bee Movie trailer, and Gaston songs
-B&M jetcoaster

Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
New theme park for Alaska.
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Mikey User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Points on hand: 6,054.50 Points

LSM Launched Rapids Ride
Bumper Cars w/ Bumper Boat Sprayer Guns
B&M units on Vekoma track
Ring of Fire feat. Actual Fire
Roller Coaster passing under a water fall.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion