Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Lighting trains in NoLimits 2

Lighting trains in NoLimits 2

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post September 10th, 2017, 10:47 am

Points on hand: 74.00 Points
Hey, i have downloaded the X-Car led kit but its not for all coaster types. so i want to ask how to get led stripes (like round sticks) and attach them to a train? like on the side or on the bottom. thx. i hope anyone reply to thus topic. (i doenst have any scripting knows)thx

Post September 10th, 2017, 3:03 pm

Points on hand: 2,777.00 Points
Hi there.
The led kit is only for 1 type of coaster. You can attach any 3D object to your trains using a simple script.
I can help you with that if you need. Its pritty simple.

And about the car texture you asked in another topic:
There are no ready-tu-use textures for coaster in NoLimits. You can creat your own using photoshop and stuff...
Again, i can help you with that.

Post September 10th, 2017, 3:18 pm

Points on hand: 74.00 Points
Thanks for your answer. But how to make lighting stripes? can you help me with that? also with attaching to trains?. Thx. And i finally created my own Blue Fire texture. It looks like the real one:
on top right "blue fire" and under "blue" is written in caps "MEGACOASTER" in the middle is the logo and on the left centered is the "Europa-Park" Logo in white. "blue fire" is in the original font also. i will send you a PM to chat over e-mail bc the website is not work good on my phone i cant write. Thx

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2