Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting Custom Lighting - Gobos

Custom Lighting - Gobos

Post your Nolimits 2 scripts here! Also any discussion regarding scription for NoLimits Coaster 2 should be placed in this forum

Post February 5th, 2018, 7:37 pm

Points on hand: 91.00 Points
Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to the forum and am in need of some help. I am creating a set of custom lights to use in all of my parks but have run into a bit of a snag because I don't know the first thing about scripting. I'm simply trying to make a light steadily rotate on its Z axis while still being able to point it at a target. I've tried simply modifying the rotating "No Limits 2" logo light included in the program, however, it does an additional rotation that makes the entire light pivot in a small circle.

In other words, I want to point a spiral-patterned light at a tunnel and have the light focused on that one spot. If I can get one light to do this correctly, I can create all the gobos I want and will share it with the forum. I've downloaded the script from the this link (http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index ... 753.0.html) which was made by Magu and have applied to a test light, but it locks the light in its initial position. Even if I point the light where Id like it to in the editor, the light remains in its initial position in the simulator. It DOES rotate on the Z axis like I want, but cannot be aimed.

Someone help me pleeaassee.
- ItsDannyRobbins

Post February 10th, 2018, 2:30 am
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
What do you mean by "cannot be aimed"? It should be possible to move any object to any position at any angle on the map.

Could you give an example of what you wan't to create and what is happening right now?

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting