Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting Has someone already made this?

Has someone already made this?

Post your Nolimits 2 scripts here! Also any discussion regarding scription for NoLimits Coaster 2 should be placed in this forum

Post February 11th, 2018, 10:49 am

Points on hand: 198.00 Points
Hi,

I really want to make something with my coasters wich makes it very realistic but I think a script is needed for that.
My idea: when the coaster dispatches (or in Manual Dispatch mode if you press the dispatch button) the coaster doesn't just immediatly leaves the station but waits and then a audio file like an safety announcement is played or something like that.
I don't know if someone already has a script for this, if so, please share it with me.

-CoasterTopia

Post February 11th, 2018, 10:52 pm

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
yes I agree. Like the harness closes and then there should be a moment for safety checks and announcement stuff before it departs.
Plantoris

Post February 12th, 2018, 11:49 am
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
As far as I know, it should be possible to create this. But if you want one part of your coaster scripted, all of your coaster should be scripted. There is no way to make a single script which works on all coasters.

If you script your whole coaster, it should be easy to add this. Just add an extra waiting time before departing te station and play the audio file.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting