Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! SFNE 2018 - Harley Quinn Spinsanity: Giant Discovery

SFNE 2018 - Harley Quinn Spinsanity: Giant Discovery

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
So the permits for a giant discovery at SFNE have surfaced.

Rumor has it they are removing Buzzsaw to move the teacups there and putting this where the teacups stood near Joker.

Source
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post August 15th, 2017, 10:02 am

Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Nice, sounds good. How are the Zamperla ones?
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Paradox User avatar

HARLEY QUINN??? Spinsanity to Debut at Six Flags New England
Giant Pendulum Ride Coming in 2018
Six Flags New England, the Thrill Capital of New England, in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products on behalf of DC Entertainment, today announced its newest attraction, HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity, to open in spring 2018. Inspired by The Joker???s sidekick and partner-in-crime, this ride promises to deliver epic thrills each time guests experience this villainous, new addition.

???Innovation is part of the Six Flags DNA and we deliver new, groundbreaking attractions every season at Six Flags New England,??? said Park President John Winkler. ???HARLEY QUINN is an iconic female super-villain from the infamous Suicide Squad and we are excited to add this action-packed thrill ride with her name next to JOKER, BATMAN, and SUPERMAN in our extremely popular line-up of DC branded attractions.???

HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity is an extreme pendulum ride that will swing guests back and forth, higher and higher, at up to 70 miles per hour on a dizzying journey that will leave riders feeling as wild and out of control as HARLEY QUINN herself.

HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity highlights include:

40 riders will be powered at speeds of nearly 70 miles per hour;
The ride swings back and forth while rotating counterclockwise; and
As guests swing higher and higher, they will experience a feeling of weightlessness at 147 feet in the air before plunging downward from 15 stories.
HARLEY QUINN Spinsanity will be located near the park???s newest attraction, THE JOKER 4D Free Fly Coaster, which opened earlier this year.

Six Flags New England is also announcing the start of 2018 Season Pass sales with its Annual Flash Sale through Labor Day weekend featuring the lowest prices of the year???savings over 70% off on a 2018 Pass!

August 31 through September 4, guests will receive a free upgrade to a Gold Season Pass with every Pass purchased. Gold Season Passes include admission to Six Flags New England and any other Six Flags theme park, as well as free parking and special admission offers for friends.

2018 Season Passes provide unlimited visits any operating day for the rest of 2017 (including park admission to Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park), and all of 2018. Holiday in the Park will be the largest holiday celebration in New England, featuring more than 50 rides, shows and attractions and will premier for the first time ever at Six Flags New England on Friday, November 24. Pass holders may also purchase a Premium Season Dining Pass, which includes a lunch, dinner, and snack during every park visit, plus they will receive a 2018 All Season Drink Bottle for unlimited drink refills. Premium Season Dining Passes may be used at any Six Flags theme park.

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Points on hand: 4,033.00 Points
These generic names are just getting worse and worse. What the hell is a "CraZanity" "Spinsanity" LMAO

Still, these rides are great. Looking forward to the excellent light packages these things have.
Intamin: The Force Awakens.

Points on hand: 15,350.90 Points
Manic Monte wrote:
These generic names are just getting worse and worse.

I guess that's what happens when you have so many parks with a common IP. These names sound interchangeable to me.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
I hope for them to end superhero concept for rides. Use dictionaries to pick ideal words. :|
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Why is it swinging so high on the concepts? That's technically a dangerous height for the structure.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,033.00 Points
^ Yeah, i don't think it will actually go that high; it would put too much stress on the structure..

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ Maybe they're trying to exaggerate the swinging angle to make the ride look superb! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
lol240 wrote:
^ Maybe they're trying to exaggerate the swinging angle to make the ride look superb! :lol:

If they actually add a counter weight. It would be more awesome as then it's able to loop 360?? safely. But that would be too difficult for Six Flags to arrange with the companies as they'd rather buy the catalog in bulk. :V
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Traintastic26 News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 7,584.00 Points

Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Dirk_Ermen wrote:
lol240 wrote:

If they actually add a counter weight. It would be more awesome as then it's able to loop 360?? safely. But that would be too difficult for Six Flags to arrange with the companies as they'd rather buy the catalog in bulk. :V

I think it also partly comes down to capacity, the extra time to get up to that height. When one looks up while on the far side of a high swing, one will see upside-down beyond horizon point.
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Paradox User avatar

Looks like Mind Eraser is being rethemed to Riddler

Should be nice as now there's a consistent Gotham City area of the park.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I love how people used to complain about not enough flat rides in the SF parks and now that the SF parks are getting them people get pissy lol. Looks like a fun ride.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!