Board index Roller Coaster Games Planet Coaster Whiteland Adventure Park (Planet Coaster)

Whiteland Adventure Park (Planet Coaster)

Planet Coaster is the future of coaster park simulation games. It is created by Frontier Developments plc

Post February 25th, 2018, 4:25 pm
Traintastic26 News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 7,584.00 Points
I quite new around here, but this my first park i showcasing here (I have made a few parks on this game before, but never have i shown one off before). But, anyways, this is Whiteland. A Disney style park inspired by many of the Disneyland parks around the world as well as other parks such as Phantasialand, Toverland, Efteling and many more.

For these first couple of images, i am mostly showing off the entrance area and hotel complex:

Now, the park is still in construction and i'll post more images from inside the park another time, but for now here are some images of whats to come, starting with this image of a restaurant/food hall area:

Next there's this image from a path through a forest....

...and finally.... images from one of the attractions at the park:

That's it for now, i'll show off some more images at a later date.

Post February 25th, 2018, 8:27 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
It continually amazes me the level of detail people can put into Planet Coaster projects.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post February 27th, 2018, 4:27 pm
News Writer

Okay, so here's another round of images, For the first few images, it's the entrance plaza again, but this time in the daylight:

Now we move into the main arena after the entrance hotel. This shows the left side of the area which has a mini-cinema and the Food Hall i showcased last time. The cinema is still under construction, so i won't any images today from inside, but i do have more images from inside the foodhall. The right hand side of the area, i will show off any day:

There's also this train station at the end of street from the railway that loops around the majority of the park:

Now it's time to showcase some of the attractions in the park, at the moment there are 12 rides in this park (that number will go up) and 7 of them are being showcased today. But i will leave a few teasers to what the some of the other attractions are at the end.

This is the first one that i did showcased a bit yesterday, but now fully showing off today. It's called the Starlight Hotel, and it is a standard Reverchon Spinning Wild Mouse with some very heavy duty theming around it.

Next we have a family coaster mimicking as a Vekoma Family Boomerang. Known a Seadragon with a Dragon animatronic in the centre of the last corner before the station:

We then move into an area of park which is known as the Port of Discovery. This area currently has two rides. Trainsylvania, which, even though it's a trackless dark ride in game, is actually inspired by Derren Brown's Ghost Train at Thorpe Park, and Magical Flight, a B&M Family Inverted Coaster. The Dark Ride is still under construction so only the entrance is shown it here:

Next to Port of Discovery, is the Aviation centre, which has two major rides. A Intamin Fly Rider known as the Red Bandit and two Larson loopers mimicking as a Skywarp Eclipse known as the Twin Bandits. There's also a Gerstlauer Skyfly in the area which currently doesn't have a name:

To end this post, here are some shots teasing some of the upcoming attractions yet to be showcased, including a two major coasters and parks main focal point:

That's a wrap for today's set of images.

Post February 27th, 2018, 7:28 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I tihnk on the B&M family invert you over-thickened the central tube supports.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post February 28th, 2018, 2:36 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Yeah I agree I think the central columns could be a bit thinner. Looks god though you have some nice ideas!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

News Writer

Okay, it is time for another update.

For this update, I will be showcasing some updates on the areas I showcased last time, as well as showcasing two new areas for the park, including a major coaster.

First off, lets start over at Port of Discovery. Since last time, after some feedback I received, I decided to redo the supports for the family invert. Also, more theming and buildings have started going up as well as construction on a restaurant in the area.

To end this area update, here's a shot of the entrance to Trainsylvania, the dark ride in the area. I would show you what's inside, however, with the upcoming Studios Pack DLC, I've decided to change the ride system to the trams tour system coming in the new DLC pack.

Next is the aviation centre. Here, i've put in more foliage and trees around the area as well as some more Buildings around the queue lines for the Sky Fly and Fly Rider attractions. I've also put in some details in the queue line for the Twin Bandit's Skywarp attraction, although, they are not clearly visible in these sets of images.

There is also this balloon ride which is located around the back of the area:

The final set of update images before we move onto the new stuff is from the main street area, where a toilet/first aid building has started construction, as well as a look at what was on the other side of the entrance square, which is a gift shop and a entrance to the Underground Railway, both still in construction.

Right, let's move onto the new stuff I haven't showcased before, starting with the biomes of diversity, a more adventurous area themed around different biomes. The main attraction is a family launch coaster which launches you through different biomes both indoor and outdoor.

The first section of the ride launches you inside a indoor building containing a Jungle biome and wintery biome.

The second part launches outside through two airtime hills (one of which is above the ride entrance), and two a small desert biome and a garden area before returning to the station.

The ride still isn't done yet in terms of it's theming as I will be put up a proper exterior for the ride building. But here's an interesting fact: Although not shown here, the rides queue line takes you underground. This was done in order to navigate the terrain and the coaster in the area. This area also contains a rapids and a indoor top spin, but they are not quiet done yet.

Now it's time for the main event. The first large scale attraction I will be showcasing that will be a part of Whiteland.

Allow me to introduce you to the Timber Giant, a large scale RMC wooden coaster inspired by the likes of Steel Vengeance, Wildfire, Goliath and many more. It is tallest coaster at the park with a height of 205ft, a top speed of 76 mph and a length of 5544ft. It also contains a first drop of 192ft at 85 degrees (would be 90 but the game won't allow that unfortunately) and three inversions (A Zero-G Stall, a Zero-G roll and a ???Step-Up Under-Flip??? inversion).

The ride also features a themed element at the bottom of the first drop. Although it was inspired by the recently opened Wicker Man at Alton Towers, the rides storyline is different. It is more based on a large wooden giant that has been roaming the area around Whiteland.

The coaster passes through the structure twice. Once on the first drop and another when it comes ride from behind the first drop. Each time it does, fire effects come out of it's body.

This image also shows a bit of the boat ride that was installed since last time, but that's for another day.

That's it for today's update. I'm not gonna to do any more until the new DLC pack arrives since there are elements of that which I want to incorporate into the park, such as the dark ride system for the Trainsylvania, adding the hotel part to the entrance hotel and many other tiny things which I haven't covered yet.

But what isn't tiny is what I will be showcasing in the next update, and it is BIG..... I mean really big. I'll just leave you with this image to give you a taste of what's coming.

Okay, it is time for another update.

For this update, I will be showcasing some updates on the areas I showcased last time, as well as showcasing two new areas for the park, including a major coaster.

First off, lets start over at Port of Discovery. Since last time, after some feedback I received over on another fourm, I decided to redo the supports for the family invert. Also, more theming and buildings have started going up as well as construction on a restaurant in the area.

To end this area update, here's a shot of the entrance to Trainsylvania, the dark ride in the area. I would of shown you what's inside, however, with the upcoming Studios Pack DLC, i've decided to change the ride system to the trams tour system coming in the new DLC pack.

Next is the aviation centre. Here, i've put in more foliage and trees around the area as well as some more Buildings around the queue lines for the Sky Fly and Fly Rider attractions. I've also put in some details in the queue line for the Twin Bandit's Skywarp attraction, although, they are not clearly visible in these sets of images.

There is also this balloon ride which is located around the back of the area:

The final set of update images before we move onto the new stuff is from the main street area, where a toilet/first aid building has started construction, as well as a look at what was on the other side of the entrance square, which is a gift shop and a entrance to the Underground Railway, both still in construction.

Right, let's move onto the new stuff I haven't showcased before, starting with the biomes of diversity, a more adventurous area themed around different biomes. The main attraction is a family launch coaster which launches you through different biomes both indoors and outdoors.

The first section of the ride launches you inside a indoor building containing a jungle biome and wintery biome.

The second part launches outside through two airtime hills (one of which is above the ride entrance), through a small desert biome and a garden area before returning to the station.

The ride still isn't done yet in terms of it's theming as I will be put up a proper exterior for the ride building. But here's an interesting fact: Although not shown here, the rides queue line takes you underground. This was done in order to navigate the terrain and the coaster in the area. This area also contains a rapids and a indoor top spin, but they are not quiet done yet, hence why they are not shown here.

Now it's time for the main event. The first large scale attraction I will be showcasing that will be a part of Whiteland.

Allow me to introduce you to the Timber Giant, a large scale RMC wooden coaster inspired by the likes of Steel Vengeance, Wildfire, Goliath and many more. It is tallest coaster at the park with a height of 205ft, a top speed of 76 mph and a length of 5544ft. It also contains a first drop of 192ft at 85 degrees (would be 90 but the game won't allow that unfortunately) and three inversions (A Zero-G Stall, a Zero-G roll and a ???Step-Up Under-Flip??? inversion).

The ride also features a themed element at the bottom of the first drop. Although it was inspired by the recently opened Wicker Man at Alton Towers, the rides storyline is different. It is more based on a large wooden giant that has been roaming the area around Whiteland.

The coaster passes through the structure twice. Once on the first drop and another when it comes ride from behind the first drop. Each time it does, fire effects come out of it's body.

This image also shows a bit of the boat ride that was installed since last time, but i'll be showing it in a bit more detail another time...

That's it for today's update. I'm not gonna to do any more until the new DLC pack arrives since there are elements of that which I want to incorporate into the park, such as the dark ride system for the Trainsylvania, adding the hotel part to the entrance hotel and many other tiny things which I haven't covered yet.

But what isn't tiny is what I will be showcasing in the next update, and it is BIG..... I mean really big. I'll just leave you with this image to give you a taste of what's coming.

News Writer

Been a while since I've been here. Hadn't had the motivation to put up a full update lately, but with the announcement of the Vintage Pack, it's time i give you a update on whats been happening with the park over the past 4 months, as well as some new things that i haven't shown before, most of it by the way is still in WIP.

Before i begin the update, i just want to say that Whiteland won't be the final name of the park. I have decided on a final name, but i'm going to save that for a later date. But for now here is what I've been up too with this park.

In terms of updates, firstly, I've added more details to the entrance hotel and the garden area after the entrance is now pretty much finished. Just need to finish off the buildings:

The shop exterior is now almost complete with the outside windows and details now gone in. There's still a bit of work to do inside so that's why there are no pictures of the interior today. I also decided to redo the building for the toilets/A&E to look more inline with the rest of the area:

Also, i added more theming and trees around the area of timber giant:

I really liked how this turned out, especially at night with the lights put around the area:

Right's that's the updates on what i showed off last time and in previous posts. Now lets showcase a few new things that i haven't shown before.

First off, we have rapids ride in the biomes of diversity area. This is called at the moment snake island, themed area the snake infest-est Island, There's also a giant scorpion on the island, in what will be an indoor section. The ride itself is heavily inspired by the Roaring Rapids at Shanghai Disneyland:

Another attraction, around by Port of Discovery/Aviation Centre, is a Splash Boat Ride. Currently called Lightning Voyage but could change. The pictures below show what will be a themed area inspired by Mont-Saint Michel in France. The rest to ride will pass through a jungle themed area and an indoor dark ride portion with ride passing in between two ships:

The park also has an Underground Railway, using the Monorail from within the game. It has two stations, one of which is in the entrance plaza:

this is what platform level looks like at the Entrance Plaza Station...

...and this is the station at the other end of the line...

...and just besides it is....

...This!!!

This is the Church of Fantasy. The parks main focal point and one of the biggest projects i've ever undertaken in any game. It a massive cathedral with 3 rides inside. This area has been in heavy WIP for a while now and probably won't be finished for quiet some time. But anyways, here is what is complete of it so far:

In terms of the 3 rides, the first one is a drop tower inside the tallest spire of the cathedral, It is parks tallest attraction and has window at the top of the tower with views out over the park:

The second attraction is Wingman, a Large Scale B&M Wing Coaster with 7 Inversions:

The final ride the area, is Blaze Runner. Not only is it the main ride in the area, but is also the parks flasgship ride. It is record-breaking Intamin Multi-Launch which, if real, would be the longest roller coaster in the world. This ride interacts with the other attractions in the area and is heavily inspired by Taron at Phantasialand:

Both of the areas coasters interact heavily with each other, including a cool section where the Zero-G roll of the wing coaster is placed over an airtime hill of the Intamin Multi-Launch:

Here's final look at the park as well as general overview of how big the park really is:

...and that concludes this update. To be honest, there is still so much work to be done here and it will probably will remain this way for quiet some time. One day, i will want to finish this park, but for now, i'm happy with what has been completed. Some of the ride names might change if i can come up with names that either sound better or suit the area a-bit better. Who know's when i'll next share an update on this park, but i definitely want to show you it when it feels a bit more complete, and share with you some small thing that i may or may not have showcased already. For now though, i'll see you in the next update.

Points on hand: 4,433.00 Points
It's so beautiful and already detailed! My computer probably couldn't handle this park anymore because it would lag like crazy
*Likes Taron, Untamed, Troy and Colorado Adventure a lot*

Return to Planet Coaster