Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 New Update NoLimits 2.5.5 - Mac, Rocks, Tilt

New Update NoLimits 2.5.5 - Mac, Rocks, Tilt

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 4,185.00 Points
Hey, so we added some new toys to play with and a new platform to play them on! Try then out and let us know what you think! Especially Mac users, please let us know what you think.

-Ride_Op

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Got a great idea for using that Tilt track - might be the motivation needed to release something!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

afro85 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 81.00 Points
Bank: 26,937.70 Points
Since I didn't have time to try it yet... I have a question, Will the tilt track work with inverted coaster type too?

mkingy User avatar

Pretty sure it works with any track type - it's just a special element like track switches etc... although now I'm worried you've had the same idea as me Afro :P
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,033.00 Points
Now all we need is drop track sections! (like Thirteen, Verbolten and Polar Xplorer)

afro85 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

No need to worry! ...I left hundreds of unfinished project... out of great ideas!! :D

mkingy User avatar

afro85 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 4,433.00 Points
That Tilt Track is amazing! I like that it isn't limited to just a 90 degree drop. It gave me inspiration to add a "Loop Tilt Track" on one of my family coasters :lol:
*Likes Taron, Untamed, Troy and Colorado Adventure a lot*

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
I think the only thing that could make the tilt track better is to be able to have the track be able to connect on both side of the track after the tilt, had a couple ideas that involved track being on both sides, but other than small thing, amazing.
What are these for?

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
CKidd wrote:
I think the only thing that could make the tilt track better is to be able to have the track be able to connect on both side of the track after the tilt, had a couple ideas that involved track being on both sides, but other than small thing, amazing.

I agree, would be nice to have a tilt that results in a chance of direction. Drop and roll backwards.

But it's definitely fun playing around with these new options. So many ideas that I can finally put to use!
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
Looks great thanks No Limits 2 Team!!!
Some of my big parks see noticeable performance increase. trees and rocks look great!
I did notice the rock wall is set to random size. I don't know if it was intended, but it may be more useful for the rock wall to have a set size that you could edit.
Plantoris

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Great update once again I wasn't expecting. It was a nice surprise to find. I'll have to make a tilt coaster some time :D
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2