Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Airtime hills No limits 2

Airtime hills No limits 2

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post May 12th, 2018, 3:30 am

Points on hand: 191.00 Points
Hello,

I have been looking some video's and saw a coaster made by thecodemaster, and it was named Wicked. My question is, how do you make the effect that the train lifts a tiny bit off the track when going over an airtime hill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA-fvna_zIA This is what I mean.

Hope someone can help me out!

Post May 13th, 2018, 7:44 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Looks like clever use of strict nodes to give the impression that the ride is lifting onto the upstops, experiment with creating a very minor jerk in the trackwork to get a similar effect.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post May 13th, 2018, 7:51 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
He's probably manually moving the whole hill up a centimeter or something like that. It's an interesting technique.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 15th, 2018, 1:54 am

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
It could be as simple as the aforementioned, but knowing him, he may have found a way to code that into the attached camera, where when the vertical G's reach a certain value (like below 0.0 or -0.1) that the camera raises in relative Z direction, or something along those lines. He's extremely crafty with scripting and I like what he's done with this POV.
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2