Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Defunct Coasters

Defunct Coasters

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post September 30th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Points on hand: 430.00 Points
Bank: 550.00 Points
Hello everyone, Im am making a fantasy park that is going to include popular rides with defunct-ed layouts that you normally don't see these coasters having. So far I only have a B&M Flying Coaster that gives a good impression of what I am trying to accomplish with a figure eight section that leaves your head jumbled.

You can download the current version of the park HERE:
https://www.coastercrazy.com/exchange/detail.php?track_id=21947

Please stay tuned for future progress on Defunct Coaster Park.
Attachments
screenshot-2017-09-15-14-45-03.png
screenshot-2017-09-17-08-53-53.png
Hello CoasterCrazy People, thank you for checking out my work. I have a lot of content stacked up in My Files that just need little touches. Stay tuned for more parks like the ones already uploaded.

Post September 30th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Hello everyone, I have uploaded a new revision to my Defunct Coaster Park, it is a very fast B&M Wing Coaster with a great variety of forceful moments.
You can download the new track HERE: https://www.coastercrazy.com/21947/Defunct-Coaster-World

This B&M Wing Coaster starts off with a mph launch into a half loop, and doesn't let up from there.

screenshot-2017-09-30-17-45-19.png

screenshot-2017-09-30-17-44-56.png

Thank you all for your time, feel free to leave me feedback in the forum post or leave a rating on the track upload. Make sure to subscribe to this forum topic so you can keep up with future uploads.
Hello CoasterCrazy People, thank you for checking out my work. I have a lot of content stacked up in My Files that just need little touches. Stay tuned for more parks like the ones already uploaded.

Post August 6th, 2018, 7:23 am

Hello everyone, I have been away from coastercrazy for a while during my college semester but worked on this park everytime I have had the chance. So now that its semester break I am posting a super update of The Defunct Coaster park that includes: mastered rides, a new ride, and miscellaneous park features(state of the art gender netrual bathrooms).
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE REVISION HERE: https://www.coastercrazy.com/21947/Defunct-Coaster-World

Defunct World Shot.png

Below are pictures of the three rides at Defunctland: Hangtime(B&M Flying Coaster), Hangtight(B&M Wing Coaster), and
Cliff Hanger(B&M Sitdown Twister Coaster).

HANGTIME
Hangtime Close.png

Hangtime Far.png

HANGTIGHT
Hangtight Close.png

Hangtight Far.png

CLIFF HANGER
Cliff Hanger Far.png

Clif Hanger Close.png

Return to Hard Hat Area