Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Frontier City 2019 - Timber Town: Kiddie Area

Frontier City 2019 - Timber Town: Kiddie Area

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post September 3rd, 2018, 7:45 am
Traintastic26 News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 7,584.00 Points

Family Fun for Everyone

An all-new kids' area full of interactive attractions and adorable new characters debuts in 2019!

Timber Town

Four all new attractions plus a new some on some family favorites. Timber Town is the home of your newest family memories.

Holiday in the Park

The holidays just got brighter -- our new holiday event kicks off November 23. Over a million lights, festive foods and more!

There's so much to do for families and kids alike. A new kid's coaster is perfect for thrill seekers in training.

Source: https://www.sixflags.com/frontiercity/a ... newfor2019

herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
Never really heard of this park but looks like a fun little area for the kids!

Points on hand: 1,304.00 Points
Now we know what rides are being removed
According to Screamscape, ???Frontier City has quietly set up tombstones in front of some of the attractions inside Timber Town that list a death date of 2018, indicating that they are leaving and being replaced for the new revised version of Timber Town coming in 2019. According to the pictures posted on twitter, the list of rides with tombstones currently include the Indian Canoes, Flying Dragons and Wild Kitty.??? Kinda sucks the Indian Canoes are beinh removed, it looked like a cute little kids ride (Basically tiny canoes driven by 2 kids per boat go around an oval circuit.) I think that in a park full of mint attractions (Old rides that are well maintaned and are rare at most modern parks) Six Flags doesn???t care to maintain them, so I???ll say that most of the old coasters will be replaced (Diamond Back with a Free Fly, Silver Bullet with an RMC Raptor, Wildcat gets RMC???d)
1. Voyage 2. Intimidator 305 3. Maverick 4. Skyrush 5. Mindbender (Galaxyland) 6. Fury 325 7. Kumba 8. Goliath (Six Flags Over Georgia) 9. The Beast 10. Phoenix

Out of 139 creds

Points on hand: 4,433.00 Points
Kw6sTheater wrote:
I think that in a park full of mint attractions (Old rides that are well maintaned and are rare at most modern parks) Six Flags doesn???t care to maintain them, so I???ll say that most of the old coasters will be replaced (Diamond Back with a Free Fly, Silver Bullet with an RMC Raptor, Wildcat gets RMC???d)

Six Flags, if you are really going to do that???
Care about the classics thank you
*Likes Taron, Untamed, Troy and Colorado Adventure a lot*

Post September 10th, 2018, 11:40 am

Points on hand: 1,304.00 Points
I???d love to see Six Flags give a crap about rides that don???t have ACE Landmarks (COUGH COUGH Great American Scream Machine, which would make a great RMC and im about to get that credit next weekend.) I???d be thrilled if Six Flags is gonna keep Silver Bullet so maybe, on the one day in my lifetime that I go out to Oklahoma, I can ride it instead of having to travel to Europe/Asia.
1. Voyage 2. Intimidator 305 3. Maverick 4. Skyrush 5. Mindbender (Galaxyland) 6. Fury 325 7. Kumba 8. Goliath (Six Flags Over Georgia) 9. The Beast 10. Phoenix

Out of 139 creds

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!