Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Wildlands Emmen Netherlands - Duelling Family Boomerang 2018

Wildlands Emmen Netherlands - Duelling Family Boomerang 2018

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Very sad :( Perhaps an investment that was ultimately beyond their means?
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 4,433.00 Points
The park wanted to attract more visitors to stop the dropping visitor rates. Unfortunately for them that didn't work out as well.
Positive point: The park will still let the ride duel during weekends and holidays (That's the current plan, I hope that doesn't change)
*Likes Taron, Untamed, Troy and Colorado Adventure a lot*

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I'm surprised they bothered announcing it wouldn't duel. Most places would just not open one side.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
I'm glad I made a visit while it was still dueling. Fun little ride, but hardly any people around. I don't think I've seen a full train being dispatched.

I do am slightly bothered about how they want to switch opening sides day by day. So one day left, other day the right. Their reasoning: Keeping the donation counters going up a fair amount. Personally I'd rather would see them switch every x hours on side or something like that. That way it still goes up fairly and people get the chance to ride both sides on the same day.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Dirk_Ermen wrote:
I'm glad I made a visit while it was still dueling. Fun little ride, but hardly any people around. I don't think I've seen a full train being dispatched.

I do am slightly bothered about how they want to switch opening sides day by day. So one day left, other day the right. Their reasoning: Keeping the donation counters going up a fair amount. Personally I'd rather would see them switch every x hours on side or something like that. That way it still goes up fairly and people get the chance to ride both sides on the same day.

It does make it more difficult to get the all the credits in one run heh
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!