Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Request: Drayton Manor Ride Recreations (NL2)

Request: Drayton Manor Ride Recreations (NL2)

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post January 13th, 2019, 2:27 pm

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,183.00 Points
Hi everyone,
I am a moderator on Drayton Talk, a new fansite dedicated to Drayton Manor Theme Park in the UK. I was wondering if anyone would be up for making NL2 recreations of some of their rides for us, preferably including the station buildings.

The rides I thought could be recreated are:

Shockwave (Intamin/Giovanola Stand up coaster)
G-force (Maurer Rides GmbH X-Car coaster)
Apocalypse (Intamin Giant/Multi Drop Tower)
Stormforce 10 (BEAR GmbH Grand Flume)
Pirate Adventure (Mack Rides Free-Flow Boat Ride)
Accelerator (Vekoma Family Boomerang)
Sheriff's Showdown (I.E Park Interactive Track Ride)
Troublesome Trucks Runaway Coaster (Gerstlauer Junior Coaster

If you are up for this, please drop me a message. I would be extremely grateful.
Thanks.

gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,768.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

You may find that some of these have already been done to a good standard, certainly Shockwave and G-Force. I'm certain I've seen them before, not necessarily on this website, but within the coaster community.

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,183.00 Points
gouldy wrote:
You may find that some of these have already been done to a good standard, certainly Shockwave and G-Force. I'm certain I've seen them before, not necessarily on this website, but within the coaster community.

There is a G-force recreation on YouTube, but I don't have a way to contact the creator :(

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2