Board index Roller Coaster Games Parkitect Cool5: The Ride ??? My March 2019 challenge submission

Cool5: The Ride ??? My March 2019 challenge submission

Parkitect is a business simulation game that charges you with the construction and management of theme parks!

Points on hand: 1,304.00 Points
Alright. So for the Parkitect March 2019 challenge, you must build a Hyper Coaster with a drop of over 147.15 feet (which I missed by a hundredth of a point ??? no typo, as agonizing as that was) and using only two different themes. I am building mine themed to the almighty Cool5, whom reigns dominant over the CoasterCrazy forums :lol:. The station is themed as his house, and the lift takes you through the backyard and into the woods behind cool5???s house. Then you run through the woods, pass some of the junk that has been thrown in there, and come back out. The midcourse sends you speeding towards his house and you make a figure 8 in his backyard; sadly, the ride ends at just over 3300 feet. But I pray it will be enough to please the legend himself.
1. Voyage 2. Intimidator 305 3. Maverick 4. Skyrush 5. Mindbender (Galaxyland) 6. Fury 325 7. Kumba 8. Goliath (Six Flags Over Georgia) 9. The Beast 10. Phoenix

Out of 139 creds

Points on hand: 1,304.00 Points
1. Voyage 2. Intimidator 305 3. Maverick 4. Skyrush 5. Mindbender (Galaxyland) 6. Fury 325 7. Kumba 8. Goliath (Six Flags Over Georgia) 9. The Beast 10. Phoenix

Out of 139 creds

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Post some screenshots as well for the non-parkitect folks! The miniature thumbnail doesn't show much :lol:
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Return to Parkitect