Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Visited Valleyfair!

Visited Valleyfair!

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 28th, 2019, 2:57 am

Points on hand: 3,826.90 Points
Hey y'all, went up north with family and fortunate to visit Valleyfair. Here's some shots when I was there, not a lot nor pro shots been taken; no pro at all.

Some entrance photos!

A pic of Dino, probably worth taking because of its leave in Oct.

A bunch of shots I just love the feeling I get. You know?

Found this cool old picture of Wild Thing.

Post June 28th, 2019, 8:17 pm

Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
That's awesome man! You had me fooled there for a few images! I've never been, but it looked real! Nice job!

How is the green one, I forgot? I looked up photos on rcdb, I know I've seen a POV before.

I've been on Steel Eel, and I found that to be really great, except for the pumps at the bottoms of the drops, which kind of ruined the ride for me.
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post June 28th, 2019, 8:33 pm

Points on hand: 3,826.90 Points
Lol, I rode Steel Eel, looking at Wild Thing (the green Morgan you're referring to) has a shallow cammelback that probably has nice air time throughout. Haven't went Valley yet, need a story for teasing. :D

Also, thank Plantoris, majority it all his, I have enhanced some objects. Definetly changed the main entrance and made North Star from scratch.
Most certainly very generous for letting me use his work.

Side note for Plantoris: I am sorry for spaming, lengthy text, and how demanding I am. I realised that is wrong of me how I responded to you and should've been happy that you lend me something you're willing to give, and should respect your choices.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions