Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area [NL2] TNT - Premier Rides Multi Launch

[NL2] TNT - Premier Rides Multi Launch

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post July 31st, 2019, 6:29 pm

Points on hand: 2,395.00 Points
TNT is my spiritual successor to Full Throttle. I used the hill/loop combo element as a foundation and centerpiece for the ride and the small park it is in. The roller coaster features two launches, a reversing transfer table, and a section of the ride fit into a mineshaft/cavern.

TNT starts with a standing launch from 0-100km/h in just over a second. It then crests a circular airtime hill, producing intense negative forces for riders in the front seat. Riders are careened through a diving loop that hugs the cliff-side before sending the train up to the reversing table. After sliding across the table, the train is released backwards down a mineshaft. Riders are then flipped over one of the parks common areas (set inside a cavern). The roller coaster dips in and out of the cavern once more before hitting a rolling airtime hill. Already in motion, the train is accelerated once again before entering a circular loop, causing riders in the back row this time to experience the most intense forces. The ride finishes off with a linear induction motor break run over the crest of an airtime hill.

screenshot-2019-07-27-22-43-06.png

screenshot-2019-07-31-18-51-46.png

screenshot-2019-07-31-18-56-02.png

screenshot-2019-07-31-18-56-41.png

Still a pretty significant amount of things yet to do, but it shouldn't be long now before I can package this up.

Oh, and if anybody can and would be willing to help with cleaning up the look of the track I would really appreciate that. I used the light pattern creator to fill in the spine of the rocket coaster while running the x-car coaster over invisible track, thus completing the illusion of the full throttle track BUT that means all of the switches and transfer tracks have to be a part of the x-car track (otherwise they won't function) and thus sort of breaking the illusion.
For the majority of vantage points and from important angles like sitting in the front seat it is difficult to spot, so I wouldn't not upload the ride because of the mismatch, but putting on a better bandaid would definitely be preferable.

Post July 31st, 2019, 10:06 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

This is looking good! I like it :D Kudos on the great work :)
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post August 8th, 2019, 10:48 am

Points on hand: 9,043.00 Points

Save switches and transfer tracks as elements.
Select Rocket coaster type and copy on X-car segments.

pr1.jpg

pr2.jpg

pr3.jpg

Post August 8th, 2019, 5:24 pm

Points on hand: 2,395.00 Points
You can save switches and transfer tables as elements?? Will certainly try later!
How does the filler piece move with the table? My understanding was a script was needed for that, though I've not figured that one out yet.
I think I need a little more instruction to get it going; PM would probably work better for that. (or are we calling it DM now like the twitter?)

Return to Hard Hat Area