Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NoLimits Coaster 2 Tutorials and Templates Arrow Corkscrew trains with Original Restraints on NL2?

Arrow Corkscrew trains with Original Restraints on NL2?

A place for NoLimits Coaster 2 Tutorials, Seeds, Flat Rides, 3D Files and Designs.

Points on hand: 3,820.00 Points
Hey, I got a question, Did you ever wish that NL2 staff will make trains just like that?:

stevecoaster User avatar
CoasterCrazy Media
CoasterCrazy Media

Points on hand: 3,031.00 Points

I believe in NL1 very early on the trains had been the original arrow trains.
Vasco XTR

Yeah, i know. but this one has "ORIGINAL" restraints (thin shoulder harmess without iron handles)

Points on hand: 15,350.90 Points
Seems like an extremely minor thing that only a subset of the community would care about.

Soko wrote:
Seems like an extremely minor thing that only a subset of the community would care about.

Yeah. I don't like thick over the shoulder restraints with handles because it break necks and gives headache.

Here's a photos of this restraints of other Arrow and Vekoma coasters:

Monta??a Rusa at Diverland (they still have a original restraints today)

Super Tornado at Mirabilandia at Pernambuco in Brazil (they still have a original restraints today)

Flying Tiger at Safariland Stukenbrock in Germany (they still have a original restraints today)

Screw Coaster at Nara Dreamland in Japan (closed 2006)

Whirl Wind Looping Coaster at Wonder Island in Russia (they still have a original restraints today)

Korkkiruuvi at S??rk??nniemi Amusement Park (closed 2009 and in storage at Terra Park in Romania since 2013)

Corkscrew at Benyland in Japan (they changed from thin to thick restraints in 2019 season)

Star Mountain at Beto Carrero World in Brazil (they slowly changed from thin to thick restraints in from 2018 to 2019 season)

Roller Coaster at Mgm Dizzee World in India (they still have a original restraints today)

and That's all.

I actually mean Arrow Dynamics' first-gen corkscrew/looper trains with original harnesses.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2 Tutorials and Templates