Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! SFDK - Sidewinder Safari: Zamperla Twister Coaster

SFDK - Sidewinder Safari: Zamperla Twister Coaster

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Traintastic26 News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 7,584.00 Points

Sidewinder Safari Sends Guests Slithering Through a Venomous Adventure

Guests will experience a one-of-a-kind, combination thrilling family coaster and animal exhibit as they become immersed in a jungle-like setting where there are encounters with live snakes and other reptile species before boarding spinning coaster vehicles for an exhilarating experience through 1,378 feet of slithering track.

One-of-a-Kind Thrills

The park's 12th roller coaster, Sidewinder Safari, will feature a unique combination live animal exhibit in the queue line followed by the wild spinning family coaster experience.

Combination Coaster and Animal Thrills

Walk through the entrance and encounter different snake and other reptile species before boarding trains for a wild spinning adventure.

1,378 Feet of Slithering Track

Guests will experience 360 degree sideway spins and twisting and turning hairpin curves on their unpredictable ride.

Snakes and Other Live Reptiles

Get up close with snake and reptiles of different species in the queue line for the ride.

Rapid-strike Drops

Board four-person coaster cars and fly high and low on several sudden falls from the treetops.

Wildlife and a Wild Ride

A rotating array of animals plus the free-spinning coaster cars means a different experience each time.

Source: https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom/newfor2020

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Ugh I really wish this park would stop getting coasters and focus on fixing the ones they already have. I went in June and both V2 and Harley Quinn were broken. This is probably my least favorite SF park and going to SFMM and SFFT really highlighted how bad it is.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!