Board index Public Relations Introductions What's poppin

What's poppin

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post September 13th, 2019, 8:10 am

Points on hand: 1,111.00 Points
Hey everyone! Glad to be a part of the forum.

Let me start with introductions- my name is Dominic, I'm 16 years old (currently a junior in high school), and I hail from Atlanta, Georgia. Some of you may recognize my screen name from Theme Park Review, and well... I got banned and I honestly have no idea why. According to Robb, it was for "being an idiot." Okay then. :roll:

I've been a coaster enthusiast for as long as I can remember- my first coaster was Big Thunder Mountain at WDW (still my favorite mine train), and since then I have earned myself a credit count of 67. Proud to say that I only have eight kiddie coasters in that count. It's respectable, I'd say. :lol: Currently my #1 is Intimidator 305, and my favorite park is a tie between Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Disney's Animal Kingdom. Happy to be here, and I hope you guys at least tolerate me here! :P
// 1. Intimidator 305 // 2. Kumba // 3. Twisted Timbers // 4. Goliath (SFoG) // 5. Mako //

"I am a bright and colorful pinata and God is a 13 year old birthday boy whose parents have just announced their divorce"

Post September 13th, 2019, 9:52 pm

Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
What's up dude! Welcome!
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post September 17th, 2019, 6:34 am

Points on hand: 1,111.00 Points
^ Thanks a bunch! :D
// 1. Intimidator 305 // 2. Kumba // 3. Twisted Timbers // 4. Goliath (SFoG) // 5. Mako //

"I am a bright and colorful pinata and God is a 13 year old birthday boy whose parents have just announced their divorce"

Return to Introductions