Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Legalize [CENSORED WORD]?

Legalize [CENSORED WORD]?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 30th, 2009, 5:28 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
^^No, they can't be successful. Didn't you read Nightmare's post?

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

The main "problem" with weed is that it has no hangover to act as a "punishment" for blazing up too much.

This is a very very very substantial viewpoint. In fact, you sort of get "rewarded" the best night sleep ever.

Post August 30th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

My punishment for smoking too much is some chronic red eye and throat burn. lol

Post August 30th, 2009, 5:55 pm

Points on hand: 50.00 Points
so nothing life threatening :)
[19:47:28] rcking04: /smoke bong through wrong end

Post August 30th, 2009, 6:47 pm

Post August 30th, 2009, 6:55 pm

Points on hand: 1,277.00 Points
If you think someone who smokes [CENSORED WORD] cant become successful, then read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baske ... james.html

I'm not saying everyone who smokes weed will become successful, I'm just saying they can become sucessful.

Post August 30th, 2009, 9:16 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

i met one of the district managers for chipotle. he had a pretty decent sized house in Orange County. You go into his office and you see all sorts of [CENSORED WORD] pariphs and memorabilia. he was a judge for a high times sponsored event. He was high when he was sitting on his couch. there's nothing wrong with weed as long as you've got your priorities. Just more times then not putting put getting high at the top of their list.

Post September 6th, 2009, 3:36 pm

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
yeah... see even though everyone has been saying OMG WEED IS BAD LOOK AT THESE PROPOGATED FACTS THAT EVERONE HAS HEARD AND KNOWS ABOUT NOW I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU THEM LIKE I FOUND THEM OUT MYSELF AREN'T I CLEVER HURRHURRHURRR!
i'm still gonna smoke weed.
i refuse flat out to even think about seriously doing hard drugs.
i drink alcohol
i refuse to smoke cigarrettes, and yet i want to do weed, if it was legal i would still do it, it is not because i want to be a rebel, it is because from people i have talked to who have done it, and facts i hear etc etc, it doesn't seem that dangerous, and i want to see if it lives up to it's hype. i still refuse to smoke cigarrettes, maybe it's because they seem way worse than weed (and because i'm quite allergic to nicotine [:P]) but mostly because they're mainstream, and i feel that people who watch bigbrother, x factor, BGT etc smoke them, which would make me feel like one of them, and i refuse to be "one of the crowd" i basically dedicate my time, mostly, to be different, i would rather be infamous than normal.
so yes, legalise it, it would just make it easier for me to try it and hate it [:D]
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post September 6th, 2009, 3:52 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Originally posted by Adrenaguy

it is not because i want to be a rebel...

...and i refuse to be "one of the crowd"

Wut?

Post September 6th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
lol, i know it's contradicting, there is, however a difference between being a rebel and being part of the crowd, the rebel (imo) is the guy who doesn't want to conform to the governments "water and crackers" regime, as someone (i forget who) put it, but by not being part of the crowd i mean just not being the guywho watches britain's got talent, smokes cigarettes, watches football in his wingback obese as hell, that stereotype is the total antithesis of what i want to be, i want to be legal, but as far away from the crowd as possible. if that makes any sense whatsoever [:P]
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post September 6th, 2009, 6:14 pm

You shouldn't smoke it for any other reason than you like it.

If you are doing it to be part of a certain 'crowd' or to be distant from another one, you are doing it for the wrong reasons. Might as well take up another money wasting hobby too.

Post September 6th, 2009, 6:33 pm
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points

Post January 18th, 2022, 9:31 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
I really want to smoke a spliff of this green stuff one day. It sounds like so amazing and fun to puff on a blunt.

Post January 19th, 2022, 4:02 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Holy bump!

Didn't many states actually get this sorted now?

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion