Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Suspended Coasters

Suspended Coasters

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 19th, 2003, 4:18 pm

Points on hand: 4,774.00 Points

Post December 19th, 2003, 7:46 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,798.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Well it could swing freely for most of the ride, and then when it came to inversions, thats when the ride would take over and control the swing of the cars.

Post December 19th, 2003, 7:46 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,798.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Personally, i have never been on a suspended coaster[:(]. so actually, i dont know which was is more, fun, i mean i have been to parks with suspended coasters, but they never looked that good to me, and i mean who is going to go on ninja, when you could have another ride on riddlers revenge!?!?! lol

Post December 19th, 2003, 9:30 pm

Points on hand: 4,774.00 Points

or who would go on Iron Wolf when you could go on Millenium Force or Top Thrill Dragster(it it ever works one day)[lol]

Post December 20th, 2003, 12:20 am

Points on hand: 2,651.00 Points

I agree, but suspended's are definitely a great first intense rollercoaster for the 42" kiddies.

Re:

Post October 6th, 2022, 3:46 pm

Points on hand: 61.00 Points
austinpowers5 wrote:
Yeah smart. That's it. And just to let you know I've been thinking about that more and I still think It may work now of course the whole track would have to have 4 rails but that'd be really awesome a suspended looper even though they' re like extinct now. i think B&M or Itamin shouls try thier own verion of it. Or Even S&S

I realise that this is a very old thread, I still think it's important. Are you saying that there used to be a suspended looper? Is there any more information or images/videos?

I seem to remember there used to be a suspended swinging coaster that had 90 degree banks on it but the element had to be removed because of the stress it placed on the structure? What was that called?

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion