Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Singapore trip report 2024! Awesome!

Singapore trip report 2024! Awesome!

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post January 22nd, 2024, 3:38 am

Points on hand: 108.00 Points
I just got back from my trip to Singapore and wanted to share a theme park report from my first visit to Sentosa Island. This was one of the top things on my Singapore bucket list and it totally lived up to the hype!

As someone who loves rollercoasters and adrenaline rides, I knew I had to check out Universal Studios. I spent the whole day there and it was honestly such a blast. They really make you feel like you're in the movies with lands dedicated to Hollywood, New York City and ancient Egypt.

One of the standout rides for me was Battlestar Galactica. The spinning and flying sensations as you're launched into the air were absolutely insane - by far the most intense coaster I've been on. I also loved the Transformers and Jurassic Park rides, as well as the amazing stunt shows.

Over at S.E.A. Aquarium, I was blown away by the massive shark and ray tanks. Swimming with the fishes was such a magical experience. I could have spent all day just watching the beautiful sea creatures.

On Resting Day, I had so much fun on the rides and checking out the authentic German town feel. The giant sky swings and Carousel were favorites.

Overall, Sentosa Island was exactly the fun escape I needed from the city. I can't wait to return someday and try the luge and ziplining which I missed this trip. Singapore theme parks are top-notch - I highly recommend adding them to your itinerary!

Post January 24th, 2024, 4:55 am

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
That's really awesome, I'm planning to have a trip in Singapore this April for my birthday. I'm glad I stumbled on this post. Sentosa Island was on my Itinerary.. have you been into Botanic Garden? I heard a lot about it. and i'm thinking also getting a guide since it's my first, do you have tips and recommendations?

Post January 24th, 2024, 5:00 am

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
That's really awesome, I'm planning to have a trip in Singapore this April for my birthday. I'm glad I stumbled on this post. Sentosa Island was on my Itinerary.. have you been into Botanic Garden? I heard a lot about it. and i'm thinking also getting a guide since it's my first, do you have tips and recommendations?

Post January 28th, 2024, 7:53 pm

Points on hand: 108.00 Points
That's great! Sentosa was an amazing place, you should really visit. Yes, aside from theme park we also visited some tourist attraction which was Gardens by the bay the botanic garden were really breathtaking [lol] you should really don't miss it, also you should visit Marinas bay sands, and if you got hungry hawker center is the key! There are a lot of Variety of foods you can try. When it comes to guides I booked mine here https://gowithguide.com/singapore they are really good guides and one thing about it is you can choose your own time for your itinerary. I hope you have a great time there!

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports