Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Dirty Deedz Done Dirt Cheap!!!

Dirty Deedz Done Dirt Cheap!!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 25th, 2004, 6:16 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

How many of you like ACDC??? I do, I think classic Rock is better than todays. What ever they were smoking to create such good songs needs to be given to todays bands. What do you think???

Post April 26th, 2004, 6:56 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points

Post April 26th, 2004, 10:57 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Im not into ACDC but i do think there rather talented artists. Some of the licks Malcolm Young makes up are to be honest some of the greatest riffs, take Highway to hell for example. I do also agree old rock is alot better than todays rock, i seems the days of Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll have died out

Post April 26th, 2004, 3:21 pm

Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points

ACDC is a good band, Also Guns and Roses are good too. Those are pretty much the only classic rock bands i like, so im a new age rock and punk rock lover. Also i like the new stuff, which would be Marz Vaulta or however their name is spelt.

Post April 26th, 2004, 3:48 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

The Mars Volta [lol] Punk rock died out a long time ago imo. I hate al this crappy bands these days like good charlotte and funeral for a friend, personaly i see them a talentless attension seekers and thats about it

Post April 26th, 2004, 7:22 pm

Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points

Their are really only three punk bands i really like and heard of, Senses Fail, AFI, and Green Day. Marz Volta is something different, but everyone has their own opinion about which music is better. I could that Good Charlotte (Never heard of them, or him or her) is a bunch of crap, and that would just be an opinion. I mean, I hate rap and country, and theres a lot of people that would say different. You get what im saying.

Post April 26th, 2004, 8:41 pm

Points on hand: 3,829.00 Points

GREEN DAY!!!! [:D][:P]

Green Day is awesome, but the say the s-word a bit too much.

Return to Off Topic Discussion