Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Best Six Flags Park?

Best Six Flags Park?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post August 17th, 2004, 9:54 pm

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

The best Six Flags parks look like Magic Mountain, Great Adventure, Over Texas and formerly World of Adventure, now Geagua Lake. Magic Mountain has the best rides, then Great Adventure, Geagua Lake, and Over Texas. What do you think is the best Six Flags Park?

[peakhill]

Post August 17th, 2004, 10:12 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points

Post August 17th, 2004, 10:21 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
MM has got the most coasters out of all of them... I think right??

Post August 18th, 2004, 10:40 am

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points

Post August 18th, 2004, 12:17 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Definitely Magic Mountain. Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Over Georgia second and third, respectively. All the originals are the best because all the new ones have the sole purpose of making money. The 3 originals still have some creative flare compared to all the others which are just poor-themed overpriced mediocre-coaster locations that feed off the GP who don't know any better.

Post August 18th, 2004, 8:04 pm

Points on hand: 4,515.00 Points
I dont think there can be a "best" sixflags park, all of them suck.[^]

Post August 19th, 2004, 12:12 pm

Points on hand: 3,321.00 Points
Well, of the view of the best coasters it is MM, but of the view which Six Flags is close to me I would say SFOG, cause my aunt lives there :D

Bino

Post August 20th, 2004, 2:30 pm

Points on hand: 4,300.00 Points

I think Six Flags Great America is the best.
Lots of coasters, and higher standarts than MM (rides actually are open, cleaner, better atmosphere)

Post August 20th, 2004, 3:31 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

I don't know why SFMM is considered to be such a great park to so many people. Its the absolute WORST park I have ever been to. In fact, when I went it was so not enjoyable that I wanted to leave. It is horribly run, the coasters are maintained terribly, the wooden coasters have been butchered, rides are closed frequently, it isn't very clean, they don't run the other side of Colossus because they're too lazy to maintain both sides and don't want to spend money maintaining it, the capacity on most of the coasters is very bad, and the prices are too high. SF doesn't care if their visitors are satisfied or not, all they care about is making money (which is why their parks are so horrible). Anyways, my favorite SF park would probably be SFMW, and that even is a pretty bad park.

Post August 21st, 2004, 5:58 am

Points on hand: 3,860.00 Points
Actually intamin fan, being a brit i don't get much chance to go to six flags parks, but six flags holland is one of the best run parks i've ever been to. Ok it doesn't have all the huge rides like MM and GA, but over here they have tried with the theming, and i bet on many levels, rides aside, it is one of the best. Also of course, it has goliath.

Post August 21st, 2004, 8:32 pm

Points on hand: 2,671.00 Points

SFMM should be sold to Cedar Fair, a company who would take care of it! Cedar Fair owns Dorney, KBF, Geagua Lake (Did i spell that right) Cedar Point etc. and i've heard those are some of the nicest parks. I sure Geagua Lake lookes a lot better than when it was SFWOA. I glad it was sold!

Return to General Theme Park Discussions