Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Best Cedar Point Coaster

Best Cedar Point Coaster

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Best Cedar Point Coaster

Millennium Force
58%
Top Thrill Dragster
17%
Magnum XL-200
5%
Raptor
7%
Mantis
5%
Other
8%

Total votes : 60

Post August 1st, 2005, 12:16 am

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Gotta vote for my coaster, Raptor. Seriously, train 3 row 8 seat 4, most fun you could possibly have on a ride. No other coaster has that one seat that is just so much better that any other.

My next vote would be for MF. Its just such a fun ride that never gets old. Dragster is just Go, up, over, down, stop its not the greatest.

Post August 1st, 2005, 3:27 am

Points on hand: 2,135.00 Points

disaster transport didnt vote new here but that is only becuase thats where i first kissed my fiancee

Post August 1st, 2005, 9:31 am

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Originally posted by Real

Who are the three crazy people voting for Mantis? Thats the largest waste of steel on property.

I agree 100%! i mean, it looks bad, it feels bad (i.e: 3 g's on yer crotch.Insert[lol]), and it is poorly designed. for instance, you are tilted 60 degrees positive, then in a split second, your thrusted to 60 degrees negative! it really hurts.

But anyway, my vote is on Millennium Force![peakhill]
I was PETRIFIED [shocked] getting in to the train. We started up the hill. im still get 300 heartbeats per minute. i crest the top, i can see all of cedar point and beyond. then something rushes up my body, and automatically puts my arms in the air, puts a smile in my face
([:(]-->[:D]), and alters my voicebox so i begin screaming! (like a girl btw[lol]) and here we go! [peakhill] that drop ChAnGeD mY lIfE! the rest of the ride is awesome, but it happens so fast.

i dont put my vote on TTD because, i mean, i could make the ride with smilies: [launch][peakhill] done. 20 seconds isnt a ride. Millennium Force Rules!

[worship]WeeWeeSlap[worship]

Post August 3rd, 2005, 12:01 pm

Points on hand: 895.00 Points

For me, the only really rough part on Mantis was on the twisting air hill before the MCBR. Oh, and a little headbanging in the cork, but thats about it. Maybe I just get good rides. But MF is the best coaster there, becasue it has substance, unlike TTD. Don't get me wrong TTD is a great ride, but it is over way to quick.

Post August 3rd, 2005, 2:37 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
I voted for TTD, it has more force than millennium force. (launch, vertical heartlined twists, higher, faster, stronger airtime, etc)

As for Mantis, I liked that ride, it was quite fun.

Post August 3rd, 2005, 3:26 pm

Points on hand: 636.00 Points

Post August 3rd, 2005, 3:27 pm

Post August 3rd, 2005, 3:29 pm

Post August 3rd, 2005, 3:52 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

Post August 8th, 2005, 11:29 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
millenium force is the best at cedar point s all aspects of a good rollercoaster ride are implicated. speed g-force height airtime.

one of the best in the world for me

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions