Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Which track do you want to see from me first?

Which track do you want to see from me first?

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Hey fellow weeweeslapians[lol]

Im about to make a ride for either RCT3 soaked or Nolimits.

The No Limits Track: This will be a B&M hyper twister coaster Called "Le Monstre" A very unique B&M Hyper with a twisted layout and tons of 3'ds Terraforming and dont forget the trees! Its starts off you walk through a fog filled door way where the foot path is in A Dark Cave with flame torches. Then about a 256 foot drop about close to the bottom twists into a underground rock tunnel (with fog of course then. Alot of other 3d's.

The RCT3 Soaked Track: This coaster will also be a B&M but it will be a dive coaster instead. One that you have never experienced. This track is called "Magatu" A evil Aztec Beast the gaurds the temples of the Aztec. Ride starts in a Aztec building. Turns up a large drop. Straight down weave in and out of buildings and even a water splash for you party animals[lol] Anf of course Heavily themed and trees[:D]

So now its time for you to post which one you want in this forum As soon as i get a good amount of replys i'll start to work on the winning track and ill post the Track in the Hard Hat area with photo updates and stuff like that!

-Patrick[pshades]

Edit: Hey people i really need to know because i want to start this ride tommorow but i dont know which ones you guys want. So please reply!
Last edited by CoAsTeRkRazY on August 10th, 2005, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 10th, 2005, 9:47 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

hey man i say Magatu and thats not cause u told me about it

P.S. i see u got SOAKED!

Post August 10th, 2005, 11:53 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
I want you to work on the B&M hyper because I cant use RCT3 yet. (I'm waiting for the mac version).

Post August 11th, 2005, 4:36 pm

hmmmm yea i think im just gonna start Magatu because i have that more planned out so yea i better start working on it!

Post August 11th, 2005, 5:03 pm

Points on hand: 5,694.00 Points
Psst, I choose Le Monstre. You should turn this into a poll.

Post August 11th, 2005, 7:23 pm

well Magatu well only take like a week to make and le monstre will take a while so i'll do the shorter track first then the longer one

Return to Hard Hat Area