Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Problem with recording.

Problem with recording.

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post February 6th, 2015, 8:06 am

Points on hand: 3,557.00 Points
Hi,

I would like to start recording on-ride video, and leave to do other things on my pc. The problem is, when I try to return to the simulator, where ever I click, the camera jerks to where ever I clicked during recording. If I click on the icon on the task bar, the camera will show the seat instead of the track. If I click on the top bar of the simulator, where the minimize button is, the camera jumps its' view to the sky.

This ruins the video, because I do not want "the guy in the seat" to seem like he's crazy and have random outbursts :lol:. Minimizing it doesn't work, because it seems the recording stops once you click on it. I know you can right click, and that will disables the rider's head movement. That's how I view other programs on my PC, but it enables the rider's head movement if you've clicked on another program then click back on the simulator in anyway, which means the rider's neck can break and the ride didn't even move yet. (joke)

Post February 6th, 2015, 8:11 am

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
usually people who do that have 2 monitors to be able to record on one end and render a video or look stuff upon the other while record im not sure if you can do it any other way but that's the simplest way i can think of

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2