Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Question

Question

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post July 19th, 2004, 4:52 pm

Points on hand: 6,164.00 Points

Erm, when you go to www.nolimitscoaster.de, click progress, and somewhere you see this text about NL update 1.5: 'Besides new coaster styles and remodelled cars, the update will feature the special shuttle operation mode with several new options to allow recreations of today's common shuttle type coasters including boomerangs and lim launched impulse coasters. Another new feature will be the choice of different spine types on some coasters.'
Could some1 plz explain this: 'Another new feature will be the choice of different spine types on some coasters.'? What are spine types?
Last edited by Roelywoely on July 19th, 2004, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post July 19th, 2004, 5:27 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,723.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I think it means for coasters like Intamin, where you can have either just the rails, or tri rails or quad rails. Instead of just tri rails like you can have at the moment for intamin hypers.

Post July 24th, 2004, 4:53 pm

Points on hand: 3,246.00 Points

It could also mean the 2 spines on the Vekoma tracks.

Post July 24th, 2004, 6:58 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
I think it's the double-rail, tri-rail, quad-rail feature for the Intamins. I think this will be a great feature because it will make your gigas more realistic if you take advantage of it, but most peopleo probably won't. Because there's too many tracks uploaded a day, which means people don't spend enough time on their ride for those details.

Post July 24th, 2004, 10:54 pm

Points on hand: 4,190.00 Points

Coasteragent, you also have to remember that there are 6000 some peeps on this site....that's a lot of possible coasters to be uploaded... I agree with you tho, that it's probably a choice of rail types...

Post July 25th, 2004, 8:29 am

Points on hand: 6,164.00 Points

Originally posted by tarzanman11514

Coasteragent, you also have to remember that there are 6000 some peeps on this site....that's a lot of possible coasters to be uploaded... I agree with you tho, that it's probably a choice of rail types...

Thats true, but only 2000 or something are active (dont get me wrong, it was just a guess)

Return to No Limits Coaster