Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 RCT2 Scenario Editor Question

RCT2 Scenario Editor Question

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Post May 5th, 2012, 6:04 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

So I'm trying to start a new custom park in RCT2 and am just in the scenario editor. When I get to choose which scenery objects I'd like to include, the majority of the custom scenery I've downloaded that I try to select just gives me a message when I click on it that says "Too many objects selected! Not all objects in this scenery group could be selected". Then, when I play the game, there are a few random objects from each category of scenery I picked. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? I have no idea. Thanks!

Post May 5th, 2012, 8:14 pm

Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Select fewer objects. That's the only solution I know of.
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post May 5th, 2012, 11:06 pm

Even if I only select one type of scenery, the message still pops up. Is there any way to actually select objects within each type of scenery?

Post May 6th, 2012, 12:42 am

Points on hand: 2,266.00 Points

Yes. Use the "advanced" category. Literally EVERY single scenery piece will be there for you to choose.

Post May 6th, 2012, 12:37 pm

^That only works for scenery that was included in the game, but I'm having the issue with custom scenery. I can only get a couple objects from each category and the "advanced" button doesn't recognize any of it.

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3