Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 RCT2 stuff (Updated)

RCT2 stuff (Updated)

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Post October 10th, 2004, 2:16 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,299.00 Points

w00t, I finally organized all this stuff better... suggentions welcome ^_^.

CLICK HERE

-GRIM
Last edited by GRIM.657 on June 29th, 2006, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post October 20th, 2004, 4:35 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
I have enough q's in my inbox about my ttd rec launch. Thanks for posting this, I also see way too many topics about where to find RCT2 custom objects. They get kind of annoying.

Post October 25th, 2004, 3:02 pm

Points on hand: 2,585.00 Points
Nice, I have a quick question, whats the best program to convert Mp3s into Wavs ao I can play my track in RCT2?

Post October 25th, 2004, 3:44 pm

I prefer that db power amp thing. I don't have a link so you'll have to Google it.

Post November 6th, 2004, 9:32 pm

There still will be people playing RCT2 (With these custom stuff sometimes) because

1:Can't build undergrounds in RCT3
2:Can't save scenery in RCT3
3:And the best of all, great for low-end users

Thats why RCT2 tracks and parks will still be uploaded.

Again, great links!

Post November 6th, 2004, 9:47 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

^ and I'm sure switching between the 2 gams will make it feel like 2 totally different games. Anyways, thx for the refrence GRIM.

Post January 2nd, 2005, 4:46 am
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

thanx everyone...
heres some more rct2 cheats:

These names can be used in RCT1 and RCT2, some of them only work in RCT1 sorry about that. Have fun!
Just rename the guest's name.
Some of them are untested so it might be possible that they won't work. Sorry 'bout that.

Chris Sawyer-Has your guest take pictures of himself

Simon Foster-Has you guest paint pictures like the guy with the from on tv

Melanie Warn-makes your guest become as happy as possible and may convince him to stay longer and spend more money

Katie Brayshaw-Has your guest wave to everyone he meets

John Mace-Double Pay for Rides

John Wardley-WOW Thinking

Damon Hill-Faster Go Karts

BigBucks - he will never run out of money

Mr Bean - super slow gokarts

Tony Day - Eats lots of hamburgers

Michael Schumacher - Rides four times as fast

Richard Tan - Pickpocket Guest

John Bibrough - Raise park rating (press L), press F a couple of times for it to finally go up

Gimmecash - Lots of money

Tom Cruise - Visits all attractions

Bill Gates - Infinitely much money for the visitor

Richard Branson - Makes the guest rich

Timothy Mcveigh - make him walk by an entertainer, drown him, find a slide, and then watch for a big bomb to go down the slide. All rides in your park will then be deleted, and all land flattened and you will receive the english equivalent to 10 million dollars

MAY 17TH (type it in caps) - the toilet bar on the guest will decrease until it gets to zero

Coaster - Free rides

Happy Gilmore - always hungry

Boris Yeltsin - Find the first guest that actually comes into the park right when it opens and then your land and rides now have something to do with Russia. For example, the slide will be old rusted and have old World War 2 guns on the side. Have Fun!

Elizabeth Mackney - Drives go-karts super fast

Brad Pitt - every one follows him to a scary ride

Snappy- All Roller coaster brakes will fail in less than 10 minutes

Whoa Belly- He will get really mad after he rides scrambled eggs

Sbob- he will let go of his balloon and throw up at the same time

Robbie Williams- Guest will start singing with a microphone

Bonzo- Will apply to be the park entertainer and entertains everyone.
--------------------------

rct3 and new rct2 tools coming soon!

Post January 2nd, 2005, 12:17 pm

2:Can't save scenery in RCT3

You can use custom structures. Yes, place in the structures first, then the track, it works just like it did before, only it's 2 steps.

Post January 2nd, 2005, 5:56 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

woo hoo!
the longest post on wws!
yeah... rct2-and now 3- cheats v2.0 is out... (See top post [duh!])

Post January 2nd, 2005, 9:33 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
H*LY F**k! Y don't you make an article about this all or a webpage so you can browse through the info better with some sorting and archiving...

Post January 2nd, 2005, 11:00 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

Y don't you make an article about this all or a webpage so you can browse through the info better with some sorting and archiving...

sorting is coming in update 2.5... there is sorting on thr rct3 review, but thats it...

Post January 19th, 2005, 1:39 pm

Post February 3rd, 2005, 4:09 pm

Points on hand: 2,772.00 Points

Post February 3rd, 2005, 7:50 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

i use goldwave... but there are lots more... just do a google search for music converters...

Post February 8th, 2005, 2:10 pm

Too much RCT3, and not enough RCT2, and no RCT1. (yes I said it again)

Post July 29th, 2005, 10:22 pm

Points on hand: 827.00 Points
i still dont get how to merge tracks, every time i try it dosent work and i just dont get it, the pics dont help.

Post July 30th, 2005, 2:15 am

Points on hand: 827.00 Points
that merging tracks never works for me, i can never figure it out, everytime i try it never works.

Post August 1st, 2005, 2:29 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Its complated... I still mess up most of the time when i try... I miss the rct1 way of merging...
Make sure you have all the colors right, for practice, use the colors shown in the picture, then change them to the ones you want.

Btw, a web page, with all the info on the first page is being put up, with better navigation, and more rct1 and 2 stuff.

Post August 2nd, 2005, 2:22 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points

Post August 3rd, 2005, 9:54 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points

Post August 4th, 2005, 12:02 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

I didn't know it was incomplete, If you find a betterone tell me and ill post it... since I dont have rct3 its hard to tell... Ill have a website for this stuff as soon as I fix a ton of gay dns/nameserver crap...

Post February 3rd, 2006, 8:29 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

Hey, I need help on finding some Nickelodeon scenery for RCT2, I also need some Hanna-Barbera/Scooby-Doo objects for RCT2, And European walls/roofs, and some spanish walls/roofs.

Any help is appreciated.

Post February 5th, 2006, 2:25 am

Points on hand: 2,673.00 Points
Anyone know how to merge the Space Mountain trains onto the Looping Coaster track? I don't know where to start! Also, I want some help on creating my own support structures based on the original support columns for every major steel coaster type in RCT2; I want to create my own B&M support structures.

Post February 15th, 2006, 10:11 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Screamomatic - Im pretty sure you can find some scooby-doo and european / spanish walls / roofs with some searching... the nickelodeon stuff i donno tho...

RAPTORman - do you mean AE's space mountain trains... if so, then the trains are already on the looping track... if you ment how to get them to the twister looper track... that would be almost pointless, cuz theres no bitmaps for most of the twister elements... And for your supporting needs... Download the following: Phatage - Catwalks, Supports by "TMK", Lukespywalker's first supports (group name slanted supports), Fisherman's lights (goes good with most woodies), Steel Pipe supports - DovePete. Those should be enough for most support types... Clearence hacking is a good idea for most steel supports btw.

-GRIM

Post February 25th, 2006, 12:22 am

Points on hand: 2,673.00 Points
(quote by GRIM)
RAPTORman - do you mean AE's space mountain trains...

Yeah, I'm talking about the AE SM trains. I just thought that if the AE Matterhorn trains are on the same track as the Schwarzkopf trains, then why not the former too?[confused]

As to why I brought that up...well, it's because the corkscrew coaster track doesn't have banked drops and uphill turns like the looping coaster track does. I just built a recreation of (Disneyland's)Space Mountain using the looping coaster track/Schwarzkopf trains.

I'm also in the process of constructing my own Cedar Point-style park and use my SM recreo in place of Disaster Transport; I'm going to call that Catastrophe Express(sweet, aint it?[:D]). I also wanted to use the AE SM trains in place of the ol' Schwarzies.

(quote by GRIM)
if so, then the trains are already on the looping track... if you ment how to get them to the twister looper track... that would be almost pointless, cuz theres no bitmaps for most of the twister elements...

DAMMIT! Guess I can throw those ideas out the window! Thanks anyways...[:(!]

(quote by GRIM)
And for your supporting needs... Download the following: Phatage - Catwalks, Supports by "TMK", Lukespywalker's first supports (group name slanted supports), Fisherman's lights (goes good with most woodies), Steel Pipe supports - DovePete. Those should be enough for most support types... Clearence hacking is a good idea for most steel supports btw.

-GRIM

What I meant was to use the original supports for the inverted/suspended rides that are within the grid and put them together somehow.

Also, as for the support items you mentioned-I already got all of those, so thanks anyways again.[:p]

Next

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3