Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 Recreations...

Recreations...

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Post January 10th, 2004, 3:25 pm

Points on hand: 2,520.00 Points

hey guys, im new to this site, so im gonna need some major help.......
i wanna upload some screenshots, and if possible, the first part of my sfstl recreation. i have other ride recreations, such as xcelerator, and batman the ride. if someone could please tell me how to do this, it would be highly appriciated. thanks

Post January 12th, 2004, 2:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

just click on the track exchange tab and then go to upload a track. Its self explanitory from there on.

If your having problems actualy finding to file when upload, click the browse for file tab, then go into my computer - local disk - infogames - saved game, then locate to correct file

Post January 12th, 2004, 4:36 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
Originally posted by The Edge

If your having problems actualy finding to file when upload, click the browse for file tab, then go into my computer - local disk - infogames -saved game, then locate to correct file

that's only if your uploading a achuall saved game park. If you just want to load an individual ride then go to the tracks folder[:)]

Post January 12th, 2004, 6:58 pm

Points on hand: 2,520.00 Points

thanks guys. i finally got one downloaded. its a batman the ride sfstl recreation. i'm gonna focus on recreations, but i will post other rides too. next focus ride: Superman Ultimate Flight!

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3