Board index Public Relations Site Related Request to improve the Rate/ Review System

Request to improve the Rate/ Review System

Posts that are directly related to the site.

Post August 4th, 2004, 2:56 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
In the games section, I believe it should be like a mini-forum. You don't have to rate but once you rate, you can't rate again. This is how coastercandy and c2k does it. This way, the uploader can make counter-reviews, like if someone mistakes something in the track to be messed up, such and megnetic brakes, the uploader can tell them that instead of PMing him or whatever. Could this be implemented please? Or is there something too much to code? Sorry if this had been posted before.

Post August 4th, 2004, 3:03 pm

Points on hand: 2,857.00 Points

So basically your suggestion is that you can reply to feedback as the author?

Thats what I suggested a little while back to WWS.. and I agreed to code it for him but I have not had a spare moment since [:)]. I wanted something like the Ebay system where you can post replies, then followups etc. etc. I wouldn't mind coding it, but I don't have the time atm. I think WWS thought it was a good idea though.

Post August 5th, 2004, 2:33 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

yes it is on the table and will get done once both altisdesign and I get SPARE time to do it. I am overloaded with work and training new employee right now and repairs on an AC system at work and also school is coming up so I am adjusting stuff here and there but when we get the time, it'll get done.
WWS
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Return to Site Related