Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 Ride Recreations!

Ride Recreations!

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Post October 7th, 2007, 6:48 am

Points on hand: 1,786.00 Points
i've been doing some really well done ride recreations recently and i've so far finished three.

Batman: The Ride
Batman: The Escape
and Mr. Freeze: Coolest Coaster on the Planet

you can find them in the track exchange or you can watch the videos here

Batman: The Ride - based on the one from Six Flags Over Texas

Batman: The Escape - was at Six Flags Astroworld

Mr. Freeze: Coolest Coaster on the Planet - based on the one from Six Flags Over Texas

Enjoy!

let me know what you guys think

the next three are already in the works.
Batwing - Six Flags America
Superman Krypton Coaster - Six Flags Fiesta Texas (my #1 favorite coaster)
and
Superman Ultimate Flight - Six Flags Great America

i'm doing only the ones i've ridden as i feel i can do some justice to them as i go for more of the feel of actually riding it while also keeping to its true look and nature. custom supports are sometimes changed so that the ride experienced with really bad 'head choppin' effect.

after these three i have a list of others. if you want to know what rides i've done and would like to see me do them check out my ridelist here

http://www.coasterfanatics.com/sec_memb ... ?id=104684

just one thing do not ask me to do Disney... i probably cannot even come close to matching the theming.

Enjoy!

Post October 7th, 2007, 2:00 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I have downloed the batman the ride and batman the escape and mr freeze receraction but I whould like to downloed the batman the ride and mr freeze receractions as park files can you put the two receraction on this site as parks? I have also seen a video of batman the dark night that you have done I hope that you can put that receraction on this site also I also hope that you do other receractions for rct3 sometime soon I also can'nt wait to see the receraction of batwing for rct3 and superman krypton coaster and superman ulmit flight receracitons I hope that you add them to the exchange sometime soon and I also hope that you add them as park files. I also hope that you can try to do a receraction of scream from six flags magic mountain sometime soon with the custom supports and the extend coaster. I also hope that you can try to do a receraction of great American scream machine at six flags great adventure for rct3 with the custom supports and I also hope that you can try to do a receraction of viper at six flags magic mountain sometime soon and I hope that you use the custom supports on that retraction also and I also hope that you can put the receracitons that I have asked to be done in the exchange on this site sometime soon and I hope that you can post the receracitons that I have asked to be done as parks and not track files I also hope that you can post the park files for the batman the ride and the mr freeze receractions I can'nt downloed them on the site that you have them on so I hope that you can post them on this site as park files.

Post October 7th, 2007, 2:17 pm

if the site would allow me i'd be happy to change the downloads of Mr. Freeze and Batman: The Ride into saved game files. i did Saved Game's as it didn't take away from the ride's area i thought.

It'll be a while before i do Scream or Great American Scream Machine.

Post October 7th, 2007, 2:35 pm

I can'nt wait to see your next receraction for rct3 I hope that you post the receractions that you have listed her in this topic sometime soon did you do a batman the dark night receraction? I am just asking that question becuse I saw a retraction of in on the videos that you have show on this site if you did do a receraction of it I hope that you can post it her on this site sometime soon. I think that's ok that you can'nt change the receractions into park files I just can'nt downloed the park files form the site that you have posted her on this site for batman the ride and mr freeze I will let you know how I like the receractions that you have done sometime soon I also like how you did a retraction of batman the escape for rct3 I hope that you do more receractions for rct3 sometime soon. I also hope that you can do a receraction of Behemoth for rct3 sometime soon also and I hope that you use the custom supports on that receraction and I also hope that you use the extended coaster for that retraction also you can find a video of the ride on youth go to that site and type in Behemoth canada's wonderland and look at the video of that ride it should give you an idea of what the coaster looks like before you do the retraction of or you could go to the cedar fairs website and go to canada's wonderlands website and look at the video of this new coaster it should give you an idea of what the coaster looks like.

Post October 7th, 2007, 4:08 pm

Points on hand: 829.00 Points

Post October 7th, 2007, 5:48 pm

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Originally posted by Sobek

please make sentences

youre one to talk

Post October 7th, 2007, 7:57 pm

I hope that you do a receraction of batman the dark night sometime soon and put her on this site I also hope that you can do a receraction of Behemoth from Canada's wonderland with the extend coaster and custom supports. I can'nt wait to see your next receractions. If you need a video or pictures of Behemoth go to the cedar far website and go to canada's wonderland and look at the video animation of the new coaster it should help you with the receraction. I also can'nt wait to see the receraction of superman krypton coaster I hope that you use the extended coaster and custom supports on that receracton I also can'nt wait to see the receraction of batwing I hope you use the custom supports on that receraction. I whould also like to see a receraction of viper from six flags magic mountain I hope that you use the custom supports on that receraction.

Post October 8th, 2007, 1:13 am

i present to you Batwing

and Valleyfair's very own Renegade! its newest coaster for the 2007 season!

Enjoy!

Post October 9th, 2007, 11:23 am

I like the receractions that you have made so far I hope that you put another two receractions in the exchange today or sometime soon. I was at another rct3 site and saw your next two receractions on that site I hope that you put them in the exchange sometime soon so I can downloed them I watch the superman krypton coaster video on that site and the superman ulamit flight receractions on another rct3 site they looked relly good I hope that you put them in the exchange today or sometime soon I also hope that you can do a receraction of batman the dark night for rct3 sometime soon and I hope that you use the extracted coaster for that receraction and custom supports. What type of coaster did you use for the superman krypton coaster? I hope that you used the exted coaster for that receraction I also can'nt wait to see your next receraction I hope that you try to do a retraction of muslim force sometime soon.

Post October 9th, 2007, 2:20 pm

Post October 9th, 2007, 3:08 pm

I hope that you put the receraction of superman krypton coaster in the exchange sometime soon I hope that you can do it today or tomorrow I also hope that you put the receraction of superman ulamit flight in the exchange sometime soon I relly enjoy your receraction of mr freeze it is a relly good receraction I also like the other receractions that you have made for rct3. I hope that you put another receraction in the exchange sometime soon. I also hope that you can try to do a receraction of batman the dark night at six flags new elenged with the extended coaster and custom supports. I also hope that you try to do a receraction of Behemoth at canada's wonderland with the extended coaster and custom supports. I also hope that you can try to do a receraction of the phantoms revenge at kennywood with the custom supports sometime soon. I also hope that you can try to do a receraction of nitro at six flags great adventure with the extended coaster and custom supports it one of my favorite coasters that I have been on. I also hope that you try to do a receraction of goliath at six flags over georgia with the extend coaster and custom supports. What other receractions are you going to do after the superman krypton coaster and superman ulimet flight? I hope that you keep on doing receractions for rct3 I relly enjoy your receractions for rct3.

Post October 10th, 2007, 2:52 am

please use sentences.

--------------------

Superman Krypton Coaster

This is by far my favorite roller coaster i've ridden, its got the height, uses the terrain, its got inversions, the tallest loop in the world in fact!. It is a B&M coaster, its got speed at 70mph, tons of air time and smooth as a babe's bottom.

Ladies and Gentlemen i give you Superman Krypton Coaster! of Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio!

Next up is a corrected Superman Ultimate Flight at Six Flags Great America

I'm currently working on a coaster that has the acronym ST.

then the next two is Superman: Ride of Steel at Six Flags America
and
Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point

I will TRY to do Millennium Force but i seriously doubt i can do it justice on RCT3. but i will try. its #2 on my list, but i'm trying to do some rides i like, some rides that'd be useful if people should so want to have an accurate model, like a Deja Vu, an Impulse, Boomerang, and other clones. and something that the people will like.

Post October 10th, 2007, 5:38 pm

I hope that you keep on doing the receractions for rct3 they are all relly good. I hope that you try to do a receraction of the new hyper coaster at Canada's wonderland with the extended coaster and custom supports. I also hope that you can try to do a receraction of nitro at six flags great adventure in new jersey and I hope that you use the extended coaster for that receraction. I have seen receractions of muallim force for rct3 and I think that you can do it use the giga coaster to do that receraction I also hope that you put the custom supports on that receraciton. I whould also like to see a receraction of vortex at carowinds with the extended coaster and custom supports. I whould also like to see a receraction of vorix at kings island with the custom supports on it and I hope that you use the arrow custom supports on the vorix at kings island they are in the jcats custom supports set.

Post October 11th, 2007, 8:58 pm

Next up Serial Thriller! the Vekoma SLC recreation

enjoy!

Top Thrill dragster vid is up on Youtube, but i've gotten enough bad press that i'm gonna try and iron out the problems then relaunch it again. there are small things missing but i don't understand what the problem was with the TTD recreation. i did it so you had to download minimal custom scenery.

since you Chris have shown so much enthusiasm, give me two coasters you REALLY wanna see a recreation of, and i'll do em'.

Post October 11th, 2007, 10:33 pm

I whould like to see a receraction of Behemoth for rct3 with the extended coaster and the custom supports and the new catwalks set. I whould also like to see a receraction Iron wolf at six flags great America with the extend coaster and custom supports and the new catwalks set you can get the catwalks set at Vodhins website. I have one more receraciton that I whould like to see you try can you try to do a retraction of the new coaster at hersheypark for next year with the extended coaster and custom supports and the new catwalks set. I relly like the superman kroppen coaster you did a relly good job on that receraction I am going to rate it now for you.

Post March 5th, 2008, 4:43 pm

Points on hand: 1,359.00 Points
Originally posted by chrisps

I have downloed the batman the ride and batman the escape and mr freeze receraction but I whould like to downloed the batman the ride and mr freeze receractions as park files can you put the two receraction on this site as parks? I have also seen a video of batman the dark night that you have done I hope that you can put that receraction on this site also I also hope that you do other receractions for rct3 sometime soon I also can'nt wait to see the receraction of batwing for rct3 and superman krypton coaster and superman ulmit flight receracitons I hope that you add them to the exchange sometime soon and I also hope that you add them as park files. I also hope that you can try to do a receraction of scream from six flags magic mountain sometime soon with the custom supports and the extend coaster. I also hope that you can try to do a receraction of great American scream machine at six flags great adventure for rct3 with the custom supports and I also hope that you can try to do a receraction of viper at six flags magic mountain sometime soon and I hope that you use the custom supports on that retraction also and I also hope that you can put the receracitons that I have asked to be done in the exchange on this site sometime soon and I hope that you can post the receracitons that I have asked to be done as parks and not track files I also hope that you can post the park files for the batman the ride and the mr freeze receractions I can'nt downloed them on the site that you have them on so I hope that you can post them on this site as park files.

Post June 8th, 2008, 8:10 am

got a new ride recreation for you guys

The Dark Knight

enjoy!

I set it up to be basically the entire experience of the ride, including the pre-show. so sit down, relax and enjoy! if you'd like to download it you can get it here

Here

Please reply and tell me what you guys think.

Post June 8th, 2008, 9:39 am

Points on hand: 1,495.00 Points
dang you are pumping out the coasters!. Chrisps why do you write so much?
Is now 15!

RIP Wildcatter, 1982-2007.

Post June 9th, 2008, 12:11 am

I hope that you do the receractions that I have asked to be done in the pm that I have sent you tonight on this site. I hope to see more receractions form you on this site sometime soon for rct3 all of your receractions are relly good for rct3. I think that you should have some of the members request receractions for rct3 on this site that whould be relly cool to see you do on this site all of this summer. I am glad that you are doing receractions for rct3 again. I hope that you do all of the receractions that I have asked to be done in the pm I have sent you tonight on this site. I hope that you can do the receraction of Behemoth as your next receraction for rct3. I whould like to see you do a receraction of the jokers jink for rct3 2 with custom scenery on the receraction. I whould like to see you do a receraction of the Incredible hulk for rct3 with the extend coaster and custom scenery on that receraction did you know that there is an Incredible hulk movie coming out on Friday of this week? I hope that you do the Incredible hulk receraction after you do the receraction of Behemoth for rct3 with the custom scenery and the extend coaster for rct3. I have checked the list that you have give me in the pm tonight on this site you said to request receractions of the coasters on your list of coasters that you have been on so I will do that for you to make the receractions for rct3 easier on you. Do you remember the receractions that I have asked you do in the pm on this site tonight Dominator and X at six flags magic mountain and firehawk for rct3? Did you know that you can see the pictures of the receractions that I have asked to be done with rct3 on the site that you have given me the link for in the pm tonight? I hope that you check out the pictures of the roller coasters that I have requested to be done with rct3 on the site that you have given me the link for tonight in the pm on this site.

Post June 10th, 2008, 4:11 am

I will upload Wild Thing and Steel Venom once i have an off day.

Chrisps please read the pm i sent ya.

Post June 10th, 2008, 9:06 am

While i've put up Renegade from Valleyfair!

I'm right now finishing up all the coasters at that park.
Valleyfair! being my homepark, and helping out on the valleyfairzone.com's website. i'm doing all the coasters.

So here goes

Wild Thing - my first hypercoaster, and my favorite coaster at the park.

Download it here

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_excha ... ?tid=14096

Mad Mouse - Arrow Mad Mouse at Valleyfair. putting in the custom supports was difficult as none of the pieces i had on hand would quite fit correctly.

Download it here

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_excha ... ?tid=14095

Next up

Excalibur - an Arrow hybrid coaster, my least favorite in the park, it takes up a large space and doesn't do a whole lot. So to make it more bearble i played it to a funny song, hope you like it as well.

Download it here

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_excha ... ?tid=14094

Next two have videos up, but because of the limits on uploads a day its gotta wait.

Steel Venom - Intamin Impulse

Download it here

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_excha ... ?tid=14102

Corkscrew - Arrow Looper

Download it here

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_excha ... ?tid=14103

The next one which will be up momentarily will be the last coaster at Valleyfair! which is the High Roller. so after that CoasterCrazy and the internet will have its first complete set of Valleyfair! recreated models, done with some quality put into them. Also as close as possible in RCT3.

After that, i will be doing the Behemoth - as i promised to Chrisps, but after that who knows what recreation i will do next. I still need to figure out where to get diagnoal coaster stair cases from.

Hope you like these, more to come soon.

Post June 10th, 2008, 1:59 pm

I have downloed the recreations for rct3 that you have put on this site today in the ride exchange today and I will use them in my rct3 sometime soon today and rate the rides for you on this site sometime soon when I get to see them in my rct3 sometime soon this week. I have sent you a pm check the pm I have sent you today. I hope that you try to do a park recreation of six flags magic mountain for rct3 wild with custom scenery for rct3 sometime soon it whould be a relly good change for to do in rct3. I have a recreation that I whould like to see you try for rct3 sometime soon can you try to do a recreation of the incable haulk for rct3 with the extend coaster and custom scenery? I hope that you see the pm that I have sent you today on this site I also hope that you try to do a recreation of the jokers jink for rct3 with custom scenery for rct3 when you have the time to do both recreations for rct3.

Post June 15th, 2008, 11:50 am

Points on hand: 1,987.00 Points

Post June 21st, 2008, 7:45 pm

I have checked out some of your receractions for rct3 but not all ot them or the new receractions for rct3 in the exchange on this site yet but I am going to look at some of them tonight. I can'nt wait to see the recreations that you said that you were going to do in the PMS that you have sent me on this site last week. I can'nt wait until you do the recreation of X2 at six flags magic mountain for rct3 I hope that you use custom scenery for that recreation for rct3. I have been enjoying your recreations for rct3 that you have made for rct3 so far. I hope that you do more recreations for rct3 form Cedar point and Six flags magic mountain for rct3 with custom scenery for rct3. I also hope that you do other recreations for rct3 sometime soon for me and the other members on this site for rct3 I also hope that you can do a recreation of the incredible Hulk at Islands of Adventure for rct3 with the extend coaster and custom scenery for rct3. I also hope that you can try to do a recreation of the Kraken for sea world in Orlando Florida with the extend coaster and custom scenery for rct3 if you need pictures of the ride look on the site that you have give me the list for in the frist pm about the recreations for rct3 on this site. I have a relly good recreation that I whould like to see you do for rct3 can you do a recreation of space mountain for rct3 form the Disney world resort for rct3 with custom scenery for rct3? There is a space mountain pack for rct3 for the Disney world space mountain and the Disneyland space mountain and the Disneyland Paris space mountain for rct3 and the Hong Kong space mountain.

Post July 2nd, 2008, 10:15 pm

Next up is my 100th coaster X2 at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

download coming soon. Hope you enjoy it.

Next

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3