Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Roller Coaster Game Show?

Roller Coaster Game Show?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post July 21st, 2009, 5:24 pm

Points on hand: 1,277.00 Points

Post July 21st, 2009, 5:47 pm

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
Brain Rush is a weird show indeed. I watched an episode, and noticed some pretty bad editing. Like, on the boomerang, it showed the contestant entering the cobra roll in reverse, but the next shot shows him entering the loop in reverse!

ALso, those three coasters are always used! It looks like Cartoon Network couldn't get any other parks in. This show may not last long if only three coasters are used, lol.
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post July 21st, 2009, 5:55 pm

Points on hand: 58.00 Points

I thought this show, or another one very similar, was on another network already. I haven't had cable in 2 years but I recall, coaster, sky coasters, and other park stuff in a show like this.

Post July 21st, 2009, 6:23 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

I knew this topic would come up at some point. It seemes so easy because the questons are designed to challenge kids. Even though they repeat the same coasters i think the show has potential because it takes place a a large amusment park so there wil lbe no shortage of people. Plus, even though it seems repetitive, the changing questons, contestants, and games (silver bullet round) will put some variety in the show. I do watch this when nothing else is on.

Post July 21st, 2009, 6:48 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

I swear they dubbed on the RCT2 lift hill sound for the boomerang.

Post July 21st, 2009, 7:28 pm

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

Post July 21st, 2009, 8:06 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
I saw this show a couple weeks back and almost puked. Ok. Here's what I noticed. First off, I've only seen African Americans win the show. This past week when I saw it, they gave the first contestant (white) about 6 questions. The second contestant (white) they gave about 4 questions. The last contestant (black) was given about 10 to 11. They also replayed the whole ride about 7 times just so he could squeeze in all of his questions. Secondly, when it came to Silver Bullet, I guess this one actually was pretty fair. One of the contestants chose a tough question, and the other got the easier one. But when they were showing it, I did noticed they replayed the immelman like 4 times just to show these signs. Lol, uber rant to the max. Yes, I hate that show, and yes, I think it is very racist towards white people. AND, at least for the one episode that I saw, when they were showing the advertisements (you know, after a commercial) the only people they showed were African Americans. Quite possibly the worst show I have ever seen. That after grey's anatomy. Lolzybears.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post July 21st, 2009, 8:11 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
I feel like the screaming sound you hear on lots of commercials and such is the one from RCT. Though I could be wrong, it always sounds like the same clip.

Post July 21st, 2009, 8:14 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
^ wow. I thought nobody would ever bring that up. I've heard it a lot also. Any time you see a roller coaster on a commercial, or people riding the roller coaster, probably 80 to 90% of the time its that classic screaming sound from RCT.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Return to General Theme Park Discussions