Board index Public Relations Contests Round 3 and Final Results

Round 3 and Final Results

Only official CoasterCrazy.com Contests are posted here.

Post May 18th, 2003, 1:01 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Well, let's first say that both GFA and Anthon.Jon did not submitt tracks. They are both disqualified. Both WhiteWolf2759's and Shaggszgn tracks were great. Shaggszgn coaster provide a lot of speed and lots of fun g's in his loops and entire layout. It never let up on the speed and had a true Anton Schwarzkopf coaster feeling. Whitewolf2759's coaster had a nice rhytm to it. it was colors well and the supports were done in a traditional Schwarzkopf manner. It had good pacing but many times it felt that it was too slow as in the sim it seemed to dull out many times. Shaggszgn coaster was more intense in adrenaline and speed and better paced and whitewolf2759's track wasn't. Whitewolf2759's track had some flaws in it. He had some support hits in it as well. It breached the safety of the riders in which the end result would de death for all of them. Now, Shaggy's coaster was a safety nightmare. I lost count of the number of times the wheels clipped the supports thus being the coaster with the most safety problems. With that said, I had no choice but to make Whitewolf2759 the winner of this round and of the entire contest since there wont be a Round 4. Congratulations to everyone that participated in this great contest. It drained many of you and the first two rounds were a bit too hard to start off in my opinion. All of you did the best you could baring the contraints and this showed who came out th be the top builder with the limited amount of time and certain restrictions and criteria to meet. I hope to sponsor aother contest like this later in the future. Enjoy your award Mr. Winner [;)]
WWS

Post May 18th, 2003, 1:05 am

Points on hand: 4,606.00 Points

Post May 18th, 2003, 1:06 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Post May 18th, 2003, 8:14 am

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
nicely done WW shaggy also did a great job on this round but i do agree with wws whitewolf's was slightly better. Great job guys [8D]

Post May 18th, 2003, 8:16 am

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

Good Job Whitewolf2759

I be happy to be in next one when it's summer time where i will try hard and won't be easy on you guys ;)

Picard

Post May 18th, 2003, 3:58 pm

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

Post May 18th, 2003, 10:07 pm

Points on hand: 4,463.00 Points

Return to Contests