Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion School

School

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 18th, 2003, 8:42 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I am sitting in school at the moment, being very VERY bored, just watching various coaster videos, with people around me going err, you're sad. That annoys me. Well, anyway, i was gonna ask, what do you think of school? like the way they are run and if life would be better without school and stuff, i'm not sure whether it would be better without them, myself, but tell me what you think anyway.

Post December 18th, 2003, 2:28 pm

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

I think that school is fine, i just hate it atm. Im taking finals this week. Tomarrow, i have biology, which my teacher sux at because she doesnt know how to teach at all, so i have to teach it all to myself again.

Post December 18th, 2003, 2:31 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

school is necessary, without it we'd still probably be living inc aves, education is what drives us forward to a better life in my opinion [:)]

Post December 18th, 2003, 2:52 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points
School can be fun at times, but then it can be hell. Some of my teachers are cool and some are like the devil.[devilish] But we all need school to keep going in our lives unless you finished it. Too bad I have been sick the lack 8 days, so when I get back to school after Christmas Break, school will suck for me because I will have a lot of homework.[:(]

Post December 19th, 2003, 12:12 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

I'm another one of those baddins that always logs on during school. I'm supposed to be taking my AP Chemistry final exam right now...

Post December 19th, 2003, 4:19 pm

Points on hand: 4,774.00 Points

I'm officially on Winter Break for the Next 2 weeks! Hooray!!!!!!!

Post December 19th, 2003, 4:39 pm

Post December 19th, 2003, 7:44 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I just finished school today aswell!!!! Time for crimbo, lets forget about school for a few weeks!

Post December 19th, 2003, 9:18 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

yes lets! I think school is good, you just have to find one that fits you. For instance, my school doesn't let me take any courses, all classes have their own individual schedules. I wish we could be normal and have individual schedules per student. But since we share the school with 6th grade and down, its not likely they'd not be so lazy as to gives us each schedules. If we did, and were allowed to choose some of the classes that'd be SOOO great and I'd love my school. It'd be awesome if everyday for like 45 mins or so, you put a little thing on your head and it inserts stuff into your mind. then you can do whatever you want.

Post December 20th, 2003, 7:55 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Schools alright. Science rocks, i mean all we ever do is piss around with all the equipment. Try tieing some magnesium around some lithium then lighting it, then you get a beautiful red explosion, and a lifetime of detension but you know .. its worth it.
I geuss without school life would be even more boring. Since you'd hardley have any freinds, it would be harder to take advantage of girls... you know general crap. Plus i really dont get these people that truant school. Honestly.. its makes me laugh, because they just turn out to be retarded white trash, that live in the ghetto and smoke there 50 'fags' a day

Also are school has the best art studio in the county. It has a nice big theatre, which double's as a drama room even though we already have 2 others in the building. 2 dancing studios also there, and up=stairs you have some music rooms aswell as several practice rooms (where i spend most my free time) and also a top of the range recording studio, which comes in handy.

Post December 20th, 2003, 12:24 pm

Points on hand: 3,008.00 Points
School is OK, but now i'm sick JUST WHEN VACATION STARTS[:(]

Post December 20th, 2003, 8:47 pm

Return to Off Topic Discussion