Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion school

school

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 26th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points
at my school i was in a classroom and just hanging out with my freinds and i was by a window and i saw a person walk by and then i heard glass break and they had thrown a rock and put a hole in the window and glass fell on me. and then the school got the cops and I hope they catch that bastard[:(!]

Post September 26th, 2005, 10:09 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I hope that your school catchs the person who did that to the window becuse I don'nt think that is funny at all and the person who it was doing vandelsim and should be taking out of school or put in suppson and have an out of school detsion. someone could have been hurt or you could have been hurt what did your techer do about the window been boken and where you hurt?

Post September 26th, 2005, 10:14 pm

Points on hand: 6,575.00 Points

THAT SUCKS!
they even have a smiley for you...[stoning]

I got a story...
We got new ac units in out high school, and a janitor was on the roof cleaning it. He was supposed to genty spray water in it... He decided to put about 100 gallons of water and break part of the air conditioner were some went to the duct work and shorted out the fire alarms and went off while all the other water went to a class and came through 3 celling vents getting people wet[:D] and most of the books!!! 20min out of physics!!![:D]

Post September 26th, 2005, 10:17 pm

well it wasnt in my being taught classroom....... it was my schools place to do stuff but anyway our principle got the cops and we think the kid went to high school at j-town which is a dumpy place to go IMO but i had little bit of glass slivers cut me but im fine, and when i heard the glass break i was thinking "what the heck" and well yeah it was a hole about 3in x 3in so if they find that guy they should send him to juvenile delinquent place and when they doooo [lol]haha hes a loser, hes screwed[lol]

Post September 26th, 2005, 10:38 pm

I rember me and my speal ed teacher coming back form sisce and the fire areum went off and the whole school had to be eveted out of the bulding in 30 deeg weather one of the studnts put a sink bomb in the veting systim and it messed up the whole air conding heating systim in the school the pinalbels found the kid who did it and the ploice rusted the kid who did it. I aslo remaber there beeing a durg bust at my school it was happing when I was in culbs and it happened outside of my classroom and I saw the plice arst the kids who were behind the drug bust this happend when I was 20 years old and when I was geting ready to go out looking for a job with my one on one and my job trainger. I have seen alot in my school years as a student.

Post September 26th, 2005, 10:45 pm

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
That sucks, i am now in high school to, but two years ago in middle school a kid set a fire off in the hall way, he first lit a piece of paper, then threw it in a rigged locker. Pretty scary, but he thought he could burn down the whole school, the schools half underground and made of bricks, no way could it be burned down like that.

[EDIT]- Also Eric12, did the glass hit anyone else, or just you? Because you never know they could of been wanting to get you.

Post September 26th, 2005, 11:03 pm

I rember in miidle school when my dad was drving me to school that there were fire engnes at the middle school and my dad sad what are those firetrcks doing at the school and I sayed I don'nt know and when I got in the school the teachers had all of the students and me in the alstum when there was a fire on the prianales door and the kids that did that aslo borke windows in classrooms and put kitchup on all of the tables in the cafatra the kid that was the person in charge of it was my nabor he got colt becuse he had one of the walwy takiny things in his house and his mom tured him into the ploice and he had to go to another school. I aslo rember when one of the kids was smoking in the bathroom and put the sierite in the vent and there were tobico pices in the sink I also remaber when a school bus went thouth the font of my highschool it went over the curb and into a classroom and put a big hole in the side of the bulding I was'nt there at the time but my mom told me about it on the local news and I din'nt want to belve her until I went to school the next day and saw the hole in the font of the school.

Post September 26th, 2005, 11:07 pm

Post September 26th, 2005, 11:17 pm

Originally posted by Rmfrick

That sucks, i am now in high school to, but two years ago in middle school a kid set a fire off in the hall way, he first lit a piece of paper, then threw it in a rigged locker. Pretty scary, but he thought he could burn down the whole school, the schools half underground and made of bricks, no way could it be burned down like that.

[EDIT]- Also Eric12, did the glass hit anyone else, or just you? Because you never know they could of been wanting to get you.

well it broke and i didnt shatter and glass fell and the hole was above me [shocked]

Post September 27th, 2005, 5:15 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
some guy once set the toilets on fire, it smelled and the guy was expelled

Post September 27th, 2005, 7:03 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

my high school had a fire alarmg go of for an hour so we got to miss class!

Post September 27th, 2005, 7:04 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by Jakizle

my high school had a fire alarmg go of for an hour so we got to miss class!

we have that trice a year

Post September 27th, 2005, 7:09 am

Points on hand: 1,637.00 Points

Some random idiot in my school got kicked out for 3 days for passing off a crushed asprin tablet as cocain![confused]

Post September 27th, 2005, 7:13 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

one classmate of me tryed to drug my teacher by dropping a laxation table in his coffee,

he got caught and was 'banned' for one day

Post September 27th, 2005, 11:30 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Haha, that would be really funny. A teacher taking a big poop on the toilet. And then the rest of the day no lessons from him/her [lol]
Too bad it failed. Good luck next time [;)]

Post September 27th, 2005, 12:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

take a lesson from the english, our teacher mr powel was teaching us about the male reproductive organsso he brought out a jug of warm spunk to put under a microscope. as he went to the store room to get the microscope my mate poured some in to his tea, we sat and wached him drink it thinking hehad put some sugar into it.[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Post September 27th, 2005, 12:30 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

Haha, that would be really funny. A teacher taking a big poop on the toilet. And then the rest of the day no lessons from him/her [lol]
Too bad it failed. Good luck next time [;)]

wasn't me!

honestly, i never even cheated

Post September 27th, 2005, 3:26 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Once in 6th grade, some guy went into the classroom, grabbed someone's trapper, and kicked it in the air. It landed nearly perfectly on top of the overhead, and after lifting the trapper, we found the glass was cracked.

Post September 27th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

Post September 27th, 2005, 4:04 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by coasteragent99

Once in 6th grade, some guy went into the classroom, grabbed someone's trapper, and kicked it in the air. It landed nearly perfectly on top of the overhead, and after lifting the trapper, we found the glass was cracked.

what's a trapper

Post September 27th, 2005, 5:50 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
^You know, the big sealed binder that holds a bunch of papers, and folders. I used to use one in middle school but they prohibited backpacks there.

Post September 28th, 2005, 5:53 pm

Points on hand: 2,146.00 Points

One time in like 4th grade a kindergardener set off the fire alarm not knowing what the button did.

Post September 28th, 2005, 6:01 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
^[lol]

My elementary school was vandalized but it was on a Thursday so we got Friday off and went back the next monday. Of course, this happened 3 years ago.

Post September 28th, 2005, 6:23 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Wow these all sound like things that would happen at my school. This week's homecoming week and a couple nights ago some juniors TP'd a senior's house, put cottage cheese all over his porch, and left a cow's head (you read it right) in his front lawn. This made last year's seniors paintballing of the school in the middle of the night seem like nothing. [lol]

Post September 28th, 2005, 6:57 pm

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion