Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Schwarzkopf 4 Looping Coaster

Schwarzkopf 4 Looping Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post October 21st, 2007, 10:15 pm

Points on hand: 2,406.00 Points
pics:

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p4048

This ride was inpsired by some of the other portable Schwarzkopf looping coasters such as Thriller and Olympia Looping Bahn. Some of the trademarks of this coaster are its two curving drops, the first one being the first drop and the second curving drop occurs after the first block brake. The ride also has 4 large loops but actually none are exactly back to back. The color scheme features white supports with red track (white trim) and the loops are colored blue. Capacity should be really solid since the ride runs 5 trains, has an unload and load station, and also has 2 block brakes and a total of 8 blocks on the ride.

Ride Progress:

The ride is progressing really well where the layout is for the most part done. The only thing left is to check the blocking and make sure estop is ok (sure it is) and also to get the timing right on station times, etc. Supports are almost done as well where 85% or so of the supports are complete.

Stats:

Height: 139 feet
First Drop: 131 feet
First Loop: 70 feet
Second Loop: 70 feet
Third Loop: 50 feet
Fourth Loop: 50 feet
Drop out of First Block Brake: 67 feet
Top Speed: 60 mph
Length: 4086 feet
Trains: 5 (4 car 16 seat trains)
Capacity: 1920 pph

Post October 22nd, 2007, 4:21 am

Points on hand: 2,145.00 Points
I never feel much for these rides unless they have something special like:

Objects
Terrain
Unique Element
Unique Track

But it looks ... umm .... good i suppose.

Post October 22nd, 2007, 10:08 pm

Points on hand: 2,406.00 Points
Well this type of ride is sort of going for a more realistic look, and is inspired by other portable looping coasters that Schwarzkopf has done. So using the terrain, although I do have several coasters that have done it in the past, I just feel that it wouldn't fit in with this type of ride. Although if I wanted to go something that was more inspired by Revolution or Mindbender at SFOG, I would have gone with a terrain coaster.

Objects, well I don't really have any program to create 3ds files or really the time to. I never feel comfortable with using objects that people else have created, even if I give credit, etc. So I just avoid using them.

Again unique elements or track don't really apply for the type of coaster I was going with. I don't think some crazy inversion would fit on this type of ride. The large vertical loops seem to fit in with this type of coaster.

Post October 22nd, 2007, 10:34 pm

Points on hand: 107.00 Points
Originally posted by CoolCoasterMan

Well this type of ride is sort of going for a more realistic look

Which is not the case here. Your coaster doesn't look realistic at all. First of all, your supports structure is not portable. Second, your layout is not realistic cause it's not compact and pretty boring. Finally, what the hell is that first drop's lead out!?

I do not see anything near Olympia Looping in your design. I tried multiple times to make a realistic portable Schwarzkopf but I always ended scraping the ride cause I wasn't happy with the result. I know it's not the easiest type of coaster so good luck and try to fix those big issues.

Post October 22nd, 2007, 10:38 pm

Points on hand: 2,200.00 Points

looks alright, just make sure you take a good close look and try as hard as you can to mimic the supporting style of other schwarzkopf loopers, thats really the toughest thing when recreating these styles of coasters

on the subject of schwarzkopf, i've always wanted to see someone make one of these:
http://www.coasterglobe.com/features/hi ... g8loop.jpg

Post October 22nd, 2007, 11:43 pm

Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points

Yeah, you need to make the ride fit in the "outline" or basically between the brakes, and the lift, like all the transportable swartzees. I have made some myself, so if you need a testor, I can help you with that.
Hates oscar for taking points...

Post October 22nd, 2007, 11:51 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Figure 8 loops don't work well. If the heartline doesn't kill you the positives do and then vice versa.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post October 22nd, 2007, 11:59 pm

Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points

Well, there is something called FVD...........
Hates oscar for taking points...

Post November 24th, 2007, 11:13 pm

Points on hand: 5,840.00 Points
Originally posted by circask8r264

on the subject of schwarzkopf, i've always wanted to see someone make one of these:
http://www.coasterglobe.com/features/hi ... g8loop.jpg

I did a track a while ago using the figure 8 element. That was the whole ride actually, a vertical figure 8! My version is much different (not ever seeing the photo of a planned figure 8) but still, check it out: http://weeweeslap.com/track_exchange/detail.asp?tid=7051

Return to Hard Hat Area