Board index Roller Coaster Games Scream Machines Scream Machines

Scream Machines

Discuss anything related to Scream Machines!

Post December 13th, 2003, 4:56 pm

Points on hand: 2,149.00 Points
Okay!
I got Scream Machines! It is so freakin' cool but it is a little tricky for me...I know people say that NL is harder than SM but I don't agree.
SM has soo many cool track styles and trains and the supports are sooooooooo much easier than NL, but I can't get the hang of the editor. There is no sidescroll so I need to rightclick to move around Insert
Also you can't save elements so if I wanna save a loop element I can't, I can only copy and paste. But at least I love the fact that it is easier and more realistic to create shuttle rollercoasters, which I am a huge fan of.
So, overall I love SM but I wish the editor was as easy as NL. But in SM you can race rides and make a real park InsertInsertInsert!
I won't upload rides of SM 'cause I only use the site for RCT2, it's the best trax I can do, I'm crappy at NL and SM, but i WILL be putting screenies of SM on CC.com if i can find out how to put images on the message.
Please tell me how to work the image thingy 'cause whenever I click it all it does is say img /img (with the brackets around it).
loopier

Post December 21st, 2003, 8:23 pm

Points on hand: 2,690.00 Points
Actually, you can side-scroll in SM. When you're in the track editor, click on the Grid tab. The first option is for side-scrolling [:)] You can also save elements. In the demo, saving anything, including elements, is disabled. But in the full version, once you have selected multiple points, the save button in the element section will become clickable.

Post January 12th, 2004, 4:43 pm

Post February 16th, 2004, 10:58 am

Screenshots are here!

The twist of Sea Dragon after the launch

Melted yet on Melting Neon?

Post February 17th, 2004, 7:21 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,723.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

hey erm, i too recently started using SM, i was wondering, how do you make it so that when you are riding the rides you can see both the tracks in the park. Because when i click ride! only one of the tracks comes up, and you can't really tell in the editor whether they are colliding. write back as soon as possible please :). thanks.

Post February 17th, 2004, 8:49 pm

Okay, go to options in the "coaster dueling" or something like it click other.

Post February 17th, 2004, 9:32 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

erm, that was wrong, lol, i think. But i found out how to make the dueling groups and whatever. I made the 2 rides in one dueling group and said done. I went on to ride mode and still there was only one coaster, heeeeeeeeelp!! lol

Post February 17th, 2004, 10:03 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
In game options, set inactive track rendering to 'normal'.

Post February 18th, 2004, 8:02 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Yay!, lol, thanks a lot kev. Now i can build them properly, and it won't be long until you see "Active-X" and "Superman-Darkflight" uploaded on here by me :)

Post February 18th, 2004, 8:28 am
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points

Post February 23rd, 2004, 5:45 pm

Points on hand: 4,774.00 Points

Scream Machines is a great game I played the demo and I really liked it but I don't want to but it yet. Maybe oneday but I want the SIMS 2 first.

Post March 3rd, 2004, 4:52 pm

another screenie! [approve][devilish][hello][stupid][lol][r][redsmoke][sillyme][:)][worship][;)][:p]

This is Lightning Wheels - The Ride, a 95 degree roller coaster based upon Typhoon and Eurostar. You can see the wacky finish line supports i created at the bottom of the first drop and you can also see the train going up the vertical lift hill.

Return to Scream Machines