Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting Scripting help for shuttle coaster

Scripting help for shuttle coaster

Post your Nolimits 2 scripts here! Also any discussion regarding scription for NoLimits Coaster 2 should be placed in this forum

Post July 30th, 2015, 9:56 am
Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

Okay, I don't know how to script so I figured this would be a great place to ask. I'm working on a "shuttle" for a competition. The idea is the coaster leaves the station backwards, up the lift, then completes a circuit and back into the end of the station

The image explains it all better than I can.

I know absolutely nothing about scripting, and im hoping at least one of you guys can help me out, either by having a script already written, or telling me where to start scripting this. Thanks a lot!
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post July 30th, 2015, 10:09 am

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
So you basically need a backwards version of Firechaser express? I believe there is a decent script generator for switch tracks on NLE along with a decent description on how to use it.
What are these for?

Post July 30th, 2015, 10:26 am
Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

The script generator doesn't seem to create, or at least help describe how to create what I need. It seems that it expects you to have a backwards brake after a switch.

Edit: I read through the thread, but I still have no idea how this program works, and what the hell im doing.
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post July 31st, 2015, 6:53 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Hopefully this plan will come off. :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post August 15th, 2016, 9:51 am

Points on hand: 100.00 Points
Im trying to make something simaler, but instead of a lift it does a backwards lauch.

Post August 16th, 2016, 9:51 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Did you make any progress, Jer? :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post August 16th, 2016, 12:00 pm
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
masterofcode101 wrote:
Im trying to make something simaler, but instead of a lift it does a backwards lauch.

I have no idea how the script generators work so I can't give you any advice on that. If you want to do it without a script generator, you'll have to have some programming knowledge. If you can understand the coaster script which is attached to "Script Park" (the park with a scripted coaster which should be included in your library), you can probably try to build a working coaster script yourself.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting