Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting Scripting Help

Scripting Help

Post your Nolimits 2 scripts here! Also any discussion regarding scription for NoLimits Coaster 2 should be placed in this forum

Post January 16th, 2014, 11:26 pm

Points on hand: 1,594.00 Points
Can someone teach scripting. One i saw scripted music in love to know how. Can anyone script fire effects. Is there any drop platforms in nl2 i see the switches but was curious if this might be in future update want to make the verbolten or 13. Can people upload the scripts so we can learn.

Thanks RaginFyre

Post January 16th, 2014, 11:30 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
I think there isn't enough pro scripters around at the moment with enough free time to program all the things that us noob scripters want. I think if we wait a month or two, scripts will begin to be available for everyone to use. If you want to see a scripted coaster already, download this one.
http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail/20063

Post January 16th, 2014, 11:37 pm

I downloaded but cant bring up the script in editor mode help

Post January 16th, 2014, 11:44 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Doesn't work like that.
Extract the package so all the files go into the com.nolimits2 folder in documents.
Leave the program and go to My Documents
Find the park, and in the park folder, you will see 3 files with the extension .nlvm
If you can't see the extensions, make sure that the "show file extensions" feature is enabled on your computer.
change the extension from .nlvm to .txt
Open the .txt file in notepad or another text editing file of your choice.
When you are done and you want it to work in NL2 again, change the .txt extension to .nlvm again.

Post January 17th, 2014, 7:00 am

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting