Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area silver bullet

silver bullet

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post March 23rd, 2005, 4:14 pm

Points on hand: 792.00 Points
ok i need a little help i did a silver bullet recreation and trying to find someone the can help me with the landscaping and the lake if intrested leave your email address thanks
Last edited by shade on March 25th, 2005, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post March 23rd, 2005, 8:36 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
Show me the track first, then I will decide. I want to make sure that your serious bout this, and that the track is worth working on.

Post March 25th, 2005, 11:13 pm
Premium Member

Nice track overall, the first drop needes some smoothing and reshaping. Also that overbank was not overbanked enough, and needs to be taller. Maybee just a bit more smoother overall.

Post March 26th, 2005, 2:45 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

the track was nice, its just the hight, and everything was all wrong. But don't worry, I'm working on a rec right now, the only problem is I can't get the cobra roll to heart-line. It's important in order for low lats.

Post March 30th, 2005, 4:31 pm

Points on hand: 3,055.00 Points

Originally posted by thecool326

the track was nice, its just the hight, and everything was all wrong. But don't worry, I'm working on a rec right now, the only problem is I can't get the cobra roll to heart-line. It's important in order for low lats.

Just do the Zero G with no heartline and then put the whole coaster into de AHG[:D]

Post March 30th, 2005, 5:40 pm
Premium Member

Ya, but I think that when you ride it, it will still be pumpy right? I cant imagine that it smooths and heartlines. Good thought though.

Post April 3rd, 2005, 11:30 pm

Points on hand: 2,903.00 Points

I rode Silver Bullet about a week ago. And thats big becuase I live in Ohio!!! I have some pictures that arent on the web. Also a bad movie of it running (bad as in the car is far away, I too it by the Silver Bullet gift shop by the cobra roll) I am wearing the Sliver Bullet shirt as we speak. I could definatly help.

Return to Hard Hat Area