Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Silver Star

Silver Star

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post January 29th, 2009, 5:24 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

I've heard so many mixed opinions on this ride, and I really can't decide whether it'd be worth it to travel there to ride it, or not...

The thing that bugs me the most, is that some people claim it has a lot of airtime, and others that it has none...

So, please, people, who have been on it, share your ride experiences!

Image Insert:
91.73 KB

Post January 29th, 2009, 6:05 pm

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

You could always go for the park itself which is supposed to be amazing instead of one ride..

Post January 29th, 2009, 6:09 pm

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

And even if you do go for just one ride, the new one looks pretty awesome.

Post January 29th, 2009, 6:15 pm

Points on hand: 136.00 Points

Silver Star is a lot of fun in my opinion. I must say the trimbrakes did bug me alot though, but just don't expect crazy Intamin-like ejector airtime and I'm sure you'll find it fun too.

Oh, and Europa Park is even without Silver Star a great park to visit. In my opinion EuroMir and EuroSat are the best coasters there and I know a lot of people who went there agree with me [:)]

Post January 30th, 2009, 9:10 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Silverstar has a lot of airtime, but really the gentle kind. So a lot of floater air over those hills. Don't think your going to get extreme ejector airtime over every hill. (Like the start of EGF <3) Since then you think the ride lacks of airtime.

Just go the park, it has a lot more to offer than just Silverstar. Like Extraxyz said: EuroMir and EuroSat are also both great coasters, and let's not forget the new coaster that is being build there. Which looks really awesome so far.

If your going, you'd definitely need to go more than one day. One day could be enough just to do all the coasters and maybe a few bigger rides. But to experience the complete package you'd need to go more than one day. Why not join me and a couple of my friends on the trip? I'm going there on 28 and 29 april. In that period the German's still have school and work, so it won't be too crowded then. Last year we almost had an ERT on Silverstar. [pshades]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post January 30th, 2009, 4:18 pm

Points on hand: 65.00 Points
Just go Vid. It's a very very good park. Silverstar is a pretty good coaster as well. I think the drop is very cool but the rest of the ride is a bit disapointing, but still very entertaining.

Euromir and Eurosat are really great and there's some other great attractions like Poseidon and very very smooth Mack coaster called Pegasus. But more important.. Check out the new ride! You must ride it, you know that :P

Return to General Theme Park Discussions