Board index Roller Coaster Games Parkitect Silverstone Heights [WIP]

Silverstone Heights [WIP]

Parkitect is a business simulation game that charges you with the construction and management of theme parks!

Post April 29th, 2016, 2:23 pm

Points on hand: 3,410.00 Points
This is the first park on any game I've posted to this site. I'm not the best at making buildings, so I'd appreciate feedback. This is a heavy WIP. The only mods I'm using are the coaster cam mod and the peep cam mod.
Here's the main street of the park, where you can find a few buildings and a ride.

We have from left to right; bathrooms, souvenirs, and food/drink. It's the first time I've used the building tools in this game, I'm happy with how it turned out.

The first attraction, Log Jamboree! A mild-ish compact log flume. I'm gonna try and change the building if I continue this park.

Chairousel is the park's Wave Swinger, and the second of the two rides we have in the park so far.

A top-down park map view of everything, including Log Jamboree's layout.

And another view of the main street. Between the 2nd and 3rd buildings you can see a staff-only path which leads to a Staff Room.

Assuming I do another update, might add a roller-coaster. I do want to try out the Giga Coaster so perhaps that.
Thanks for viewing.

Post April 29th, 2016, 3:33 pm
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Try using different scenery peices in combination with your walls to add a little more identity to them - stuff like pillers can really add a bit of dimension to your building.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post April 29th, 2016, 7:42 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
The cornices are godly. They make everything look better! Also if you recolor the ground inside the buildings it'll look better too. Neat flume layout!
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 1st, 2016, 5:26 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
I love those cute designs. :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Parkitect