Board index Public Relations Post All Complaints Here Site Layout Change

Site Layout Change

Report complaints problems here with links to them. No links, no fixing them then.

Post November 26th, 2002, 11:05 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Site Layout Change perhaps? Changing all the colors and entire layout? I have something in mind but the question is would u like one? Let me know and maybe I can show u something

Post November 27th, 2002, 5:10 am

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
Well maybe that would be a cool thing. The site layout looks pretty basic now because it is just a template. You can always try the change and if people dislike it just change it back

Wheee keep the smilys in

Post November 27th, 2002, 12:59 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

It's not that easy to change templates ya know
I was think of something around these lines
http://www.coastercrazy.com/weeweeslap

Post December 4th, 2002, 1:24 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

no comments about it?
here's what the cool designs details page will look like
http://www.coastercrazy.com/weeweeslap/co ... mentia.asp
I want conmments lol No one is saying anything and what I do will affect the site

Post December 4th, 2002, 1:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
Well i think it looks good except for the following two things: The white bars with the links in it look a bit stupid just because they are white. Maybe it would be cooler with a nice emboss effect and a cool color. Also the weeweeslap at the top looks ugly due the yellow color. That also needs a color change in my opinion. The idea of placing screens at the home section of the new uploaded rides looks good

Greetz

Post December 4th, 2002, 1:30 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

quote:
Originally posted by G Force Addict:
Well i think it looks good except for the following two things: The white bars with the links in it look a bit stupid just because they are white. Maybe it would be cooler with a nice emboss effect and a cool color. Also the weeweeslap at the top looks ugly due the yellow color. That also needs a color change in my opinion. The idea of placing screens at the home section of the new uploaded rides looks good

can't do emboss because the white is not an image but an html tag for bg color. Can prolly change the color of that, if you have a hex value that u would like, let me know and I'll test it out. The logo will/might be changed, my graphics guy is slacking atm

Post December 4th, 2002, 3:13 pm

Points on hand: 5,877.00 Points

Extra cool! It gives a good effect as the whole structure is vertical with a nice logo on the top. That layout just needs some color more. Logo's yellow working somehow with the white bars on that blue bg. ahh..

Your logo's background is different from the rest of the site's.

Post December 15th, 2002, 2:55 am

Points on hand: 3,673.00 Points

Well, as I had said before mt friend I like the new design. To me it looks a bit more cleaner and crisp. My only suggestion might be to have your name in a Chrome font. That would make it stand out from the backdrop a bit more.

Post December 15th, 2002, 1:44 pm

Points on hand: 2,547.00 Points
I love it, but I have a question will all members on this site keep there member name and password?

Post December 15th, 2002, 2:28 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

yes everything will work as now, no need to register again.

Post December 16th, 2002, 3:43 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

still playing with the header logo, seems like I can't get the right one. lol

Post December 20th, 2002, 8:29 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

OK
Now I will be working full time of the redesign of my site. I don't have any other sites to work on, this is my only one now so the redesign should come in a faster time. Hopefully by then my flash developer would have developed our new logo/banner. Check back often as I'll be posting links and what not of the progress!!! Thanks for coming and thanks for the continued support.
-WeeWeeSlap

Post December 21st, 2002, 9:15 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

ok major update with the free time I got rallied up i was able to redo all my coasters pages and the index page of them. Check it out here: http://www.coastercrazy.com/weeweeslap/we ... tracks.asp
currently the banner I am having a flash one done. I am sure you will enjoy the new one. Thanks and I greatly appreciate the comments!
WeeWeeSlap

Return to Post All Complaints Here