Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Six Flags Fiesta Texas -Superman Krypton VR POV

Six Flags Fiesta Texas -Superman Krypton VR POV

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Points on hand: 61.00 Points
The Superman Kypton coaster Virtual Reality Coaster with Samsung vr powered by oculus at Six Flags Fiesta Texas is like riding a different coaster than riding without. While riding with the vr headsets on you are immersed in a alternate reality without the oh snap factor. You are totally unaware of the layout of the track making it feel like the coaster feel longer and more drawn out than the 2 mins 45 sec ride. While riding without the VR you see and feel those oh snap moments as your race down the canyon wall or barrel around rhe helix into the loops or the headchop moment when your going through the interlocking corkscrews at the end. Definitely recommend riding the coaster with and without the VR. The VR makes the coaster feel longer and drawn out and less intimidating for those new thrill seekers maybe slightly scared by invervions and big drops.[youtube]https://youtu.be/nUabawNnRm0[/youtube]

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
coasterhedgehog wrote:
The Superman Kypton coaster Virtual Reality Coaster with Samsung vr powered by oculus at Six Flags Fiesta Texas is like riding a different coaster than riding without. While riding with the vr headsets on you are immersed in a alternate reality without the oh snap factor. You are totally unaware of the layout of the track making it feel like the coaster feel longer and more drawn out than the 2 mins 45 sec ride. While riding without the VR you see and feel those oh snap moments as your race down the canyon wall or barrel around rhe helix into the loops or the headchop moment when your going through the interlocking corkscrews at the end. Definitely recommend riding the coaster with and without the VR. The VR makes the coaster feel longer and drawn out and less intimidating for those new thrill seekers maybe slightly scared by invervions and big drops.

Thanks for the input and I've just got this video working properly! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
I kinda like how they've used the same VR video as Six Flags New England. I do really hope that's not the same movie playing because the movements are completely different. :)
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports