Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area [NL2] Six Flags Great Adventure: A Collaborative Recreation

[NL2] Six Flags Great Adventure: A Collaborative Recreation

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 1,038.00 Points
Is there anything I can help with? I can't build at all but I can ride them and give you my input! I would love to help!!
Six Flags Great Adventure is my home park.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
I guess that he wants to be a tester. :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Points on hand: 1,038.00 Points
Yea! That would be great! So, am I the tester? I would love that!
Six Flags Great Adventure is my home park.

^ I think that you can ask someone in this project by PMing. :)

Points on hand: 4,563.00 Points
kelcor97 wrote:
Yea! That would be great! So, am I the tester? I would love that!

The download links for the park package are all over the thread, I re-post them whenever I update the park. Feel free to download it, check it out, and post any feedback here!

@Kelcor97: Congrats! :D

Points on hand: 520.00 Points
Trying to head out to the park today but this wind storm is looking agitating

Points on hand: 6,689.00 Points
^That storm was hell here in Ohio it went from 60's, to windy, to rainy, to snowing heavily and down to the teens.

Otherwise im impressed with the park and everything being recreated. Will the Joker be added?
Drummer, Guitarist, Coaster Enthusiast and a metal head??
126 Credits and counting!
Creator of MK Media on all social media platforms!

Go back a few pages and you can see I have the basic framework for the joker. Just have to redo the rails to be bigger.

Points on hand: 775.00 Points
Dusso Janladde, I am currently working on superman, (I'm a good portion of the way done). Is that ride taken? If not, can I build it for the recreation?

MattMaz176 wrote:
Dusso Janladde, I am currently working on superman, (I'm a good portion of the way done). Is that ride taken? If not, can I build it for the recreation?

TallonD83 and Blase Rhine are working on it.

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

MattMaz176 wrote:

Feel free to finish it.... I have been caught up in work and school lately and haven't had much or any time to work on mine.
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Need some help. If anybody is in the park sometime soon, I need a decent resolution image of the new joker logo that's being added onto the ride from as straight a perspective as possible. Otherwise ill get it next time i'm there. Also, if anybody knows a good way to make cross-ties, I'd love to hear it.

EDIT:

Never mind about the logo.

Sorry about the bump, but I figured these new additions from today would be cool to share.

Points on hand: 2,091.00 Points

I don't know the first thing about coding. Even if I make a model it's never going to flip like the real ride. At most it would simply follow the track.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Maybe X2 trains on it and have the track set to invisible?

Looking really awesome guys!

Those latest updates are too cool! :D

NICE! Those are all looking really good! Just making sure, are you working with the latest version? If it has the Dark Knight coaster in it, you are. Feel free to send me an updated park package whenever you feel your stuff is done to your satisfaction. No rush!

I'll probably repackage it this weekend. I want to see if I can make a few more things if I have some free time. Maybe a big flat or two.

EDIT:

Sneak Peak

Moving right along guys. I actually have to switch computers because my current computer can't handle all of it.

The last photo is offering a fantastic view! :D

MKJ, would you be up to doing the fountain before you repackage? I feel like it's quite an important piece of scenery, and we don't have anything in the entrance area done yet. It wouldn't need to have the water or be animated or anything like that.

Meanwhile, I've finished up Ka's infield queue:

Absolutely. This may be a it sloppy, but overall I think it's one of my favorite 3d items created so far. Would you want to help by adding support ques? Green lanterns entrance needs it too

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,403.00 Points

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Hat Area