Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Six Flags Great Adventure 2015 - El Diablo

Six Flags Great Adventure 2015 - El Diablo

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Points on hand: 6,539.00 Points

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Neat statue!
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
If amusement park fanatics, they call this Larson Loop a big thrill, no problem because the term "big thrill" often means a coaster or an adrenaline pumping attraction (flat ride included)! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

aj74205 wrote:
^Check out the queue for SFFT's Batman.

This. It looks even better than the BT:TR invert clones! Honestly, pretty much every new SF 2016 ride is well themed, if not at least decently themed. This is one of Six Flags' best years of theming, I think they finally understand how important it is to ride experience.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Double post, but I thought it was appropriate to post my mini-review

The dispatches take VERY long, so even if the queue looks short you'll have to wait a while (I waited about 45 minutes to an hour). There are 4 air-gates, and the outer 2 gates are if you want to sit at the ends (which is where I sat), while the inner 2 gates are for the middle. The ride itself is disorienting, and moderately intense. It's actually glass smooth, and the restraints are pretty nice. I especially liked when it stopped on the top of the loop. It made me feel a bit nauseous after the ride, so you'll want to ride it later in the day. The theming is pretty good, I like the sign and the statue is really cool. All in all, El Diablo is a great fit for the park, as it caters to the kids who are too scared to go on the larger coasters, but still want to experience a loop. (Still not a coaster though!)
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Coaster Hero wrote:
All in all, El Diablo is a great fit for the park, as it caters to the kids who are too scared to go on the larger coasters, but still want to experience a loop. (Still not a coaster though!)

Good use of a verb "cater"! Sounds really intelligent! Wonderful explanation of the ride! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!